1) 'Heyman Guys' vs. The Prime Time Players Last week, CM Punk seemed unsure of how he felt about receiving assistance from Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel in fending off a 2-on-1 attack from The Prime Time Players. This week, the pair of "Paul Heyman Guys" will team up to face Young & O'Neil in tag action. With Brock Lesnar's recent attack on Punk causing friction between Punk and Heyman, a tag team victory could be just thing to smooth things over within Heyman's circle.
2) Is Mark Henry nothing but a liar? Mark Henry relished in fooling the entire WWE Universe into believing he was retiring. Now The World's Strongest Man declares he will dethrone WWE Champion John Cena at Money in the Bank and walk off with his title. Will Henry’s prediction come true on July 14? Will he finally capture a title that has eluded him his entire career? Or, is Henry's championship claim just another big lie? Who will make the next move as the WWE Title Match at Money in the Bank fast approaches?
3) Is the party coming to an end for Del Rio? Dolph Ziggler doesn’t want to accept the fact that he lost the World Title to Alberto Del Rio at WWE Payback. Ever since, he's been hell-bent on letting the WWE Universe know it. On Friday's SmackDown, The Showoff crashed Del Rio's "Championship Fiesta" and smashed Ricardo Rodriguez with a guitar. Will Del Rio ever get to relish in regaining the World Title, or will Ziggler continue to chase him all the way to their Money in the Bank match?
4) Will AJ Lee or Kaitlyn strike next? First it was Divas Champion AJ Lee who infuriated Kaitlyn by donning a muscle suit to mock her last week on Raw. On SmackDown, the Hybrid Diva got a measure of retribution when her AJ outfit led to a distraction, causing AJ to lose her match to Natalya. As tensions boil over in an emotional war between the two former best friends, what will happen next?
5) Is an angry Big Red Monster coming to Raw? Last week’s Raw marked a milestone moment in Daniel Bryan’s career when he forced Randy Orton to tap out. On SmackDown, The Viper scored a win over Kane when Bryan shoved Kane back into the ring to continue the match — and right into the waiting fangs of The Viper and an RKO. The loss brought a smile to Bryan's face. How will The Big Red Monster respond this week? Tune in at 8/7 CT on USA Network to find out.
Would love if PTP got a win over both Punk/Axel as it would be a huge victory for them. Looking forward to more Kaitlyn/AJ antics too. Most of all I just hope the crowd is a helluva lot better than last week's environment because they sucked ass. RAW is at the Tyson Events Center in Sioux City, IA this week and I don't remember if this area is good/bad, but I'm banking bad because I have no memory of them.
I'm actually most looking forward to seeing what they do next with Aj and Kaitlyn, tbfh.
Not arsed on Axel/Punk/Heyman at the moment until Lesnar turns up. Henry vs Cena on the mic doesn't draw me in. Del Rio Ziggler might be good if they actually do something interesting with them rather than just beatdowns.
-sigh- The stupidity. Honestly, last week killed any care I had about that feud. It started off so well with the Henry retirement promo, and after last week, now I don't care.
genuinely baffling. lends some credence to the theory it wasn't planned until the last minute. Just retarded logic keeping them apart.
According to the dirt sheets, a lot of Henreh's promo was ad libbed/done by Henreh himself. So while it seemed like a real moment of greatness by Creative and the start of an amazing feud, chances are it was more likely just a lot of effort put into it by Henreh to turn something otherwise mediocre into something epic.
So yeah, I'd expect a lot of "I cost you your match, now you cost me my match, grr!" bs to follow in the next two weeks to MiTB. Either way, see you guys at 8.