King of the Fist
s-e-e-k-e-r

total posts: 1886
since: Dec 2008
Jan 13, 13 at 8:14pm ^
re: I am sick of Gogeta nerfers

-------------------
quote Newcomer
What? Then who do I agree with now. If the most popular person is wrong then who do I agree with!?

quote   quick quote   edit   quick edit   del  posts in thread  report
XxSkelterXx
Grey goose\xanax\weed!!
Permanently Plugged In

total posts: 13640
since: Aug 2010
Jan 13, 13 at 8:22pm ^

metal4ever
King of the Fist
s-e-e-k-e-r

Jan 13, 13 at 8:27pm ^

-------------------
quote Newcomer
What? Then who do I agree with now. If the most popular person is wrong then who do I agree with!?

Slayerslice
just getting started!

total posts: 114
since: Nov 2012
Jan 14, 13 at 1:48am ^

Think about this for a second. It's obvious Fusions are only as strong as they need to be to satisfy the story. If a fighter only needs to get 15% stronger to make their Fusion's base surpass their previous Fusion's Super Saiyan, then a "30% stronger" Gotenks, Gogeta and Gokan should all be able to one-shot base Boohan in their base form. That's not so though because Goku thought he'd need Super Saiyan as Fusion Gokan to defeat Bootenks. In their world Fusion can be predicted and such but in ours it cannot because we don't control the story.
Yes that's why Gogeta is >>>> Gotenks, and should never be compared to Gogeta as it's like the gap between adults and kids, with the implications of Rosat that the kids gained and how much Gotenks gained it would be foolish to nerf Gogeta because he never appeared?
It's easy to see how SSJ Gogeta would flicker SSJ3 Gotenks. I don't like to use movie but I can't see anyone from DBZ tanking a FP Janemba punch and not budge, except for Vegito.
Even if Goku SSJ3 punched Gohan he would budge, but a stronger someone who is stronger than Goku did tank that.

quote Slayerslice
What about the fusion request with Vegeta inside Buu? Or when Goku wanted to go to Earth to fuse with Ultimate Gohan with the fusion dance? The only way Gohan is going to fuse with Goku is if he drops down to Goku's level, who is basically Vegeta, so Vegeta = Gohan if they fuse with Goku.
What about the Fusion request? Goku didn't mention which form of Gogeta would fight Bootenks.
It was implied to be SSJ because Goku asked Elder Kai if he should transform into SSJ and that's with the Potara's.
Goku+Gohan = Gogeta, Gohan would need to lower his Ki to match Goku's, really SSJ Gogeta being above Buutenks is logical seeing how much stronger Goku is than the kids and how much Gotenks gained while the kids aren't that much stronger then Pre-Rosat.

Those are made up rules. Fusions that include a far stronger fighter may create a stronger Fusion.
No they aren't, they are requisites to be able to fuse, you need equal Ki and a similar bodybuild.
Goku even showed us that, Trunks was a little bit stronger so he had to equalize with Goten.
Gohan was to do the exact thing with Goku, and don't say that Gohan can't equalize with Goku because he is stronger, he can suppress to any Ki-level, e.g Trunks vs. Frieza's Grunts with a PL of 5.

quote Slayerslice
Or what about the statement that Old Kai was complimenting the fusee's and not the Potara's that Vegito is so strong, it's because they are the masters of the universe and it's logical that they'd be so strong.
Elder Kaioshin basically said stronger fighters = stronger Fusions, which is obvious. Elder Kaioshin did compliment the Potara when he explained a Potara Fusion > Metamorphian Fusion.
Yeah, but we saw how Potara's aren't so amazing when Kibito and Supreme Kai fused, and I have them both stronger than Base Kids. Yeah Vegito is >> Gogeta, but Gogeta is still >> any Buu.
It's funny how Buuhan allowed Goku to fuse with anyone that was there, but they were all doo doo.

Ko'd Tien, Hercule and Dende. But when Goku actually finds Vegeta, Buuhan tries to sabotage this fusion but allowed Goku to fuse with the other ones? Lol.

Boohan was getting impatient and gave Goku to the count of five. Goku ran out of time and so chased after him to kill him. He thought he could handle Gogeta but would rather end it now. Of course I think he was being cocky but not as clouded as you think he is.[/quote]

Buuhan is delusional, even if he gets pummeled he says he is the strongest warrior ever in the universe, cannot take his statements seriously when he gets contradicted. And it shows he fears a fusion of Goku + someone as strong as him.
Even Old Kai mentioned that Buutenks might not let Goku fuse with Gohan, hence why he handed him the Potara's because they do not require a dance, but Gohan still can't catch and dodge.

Edit: Jan 14, 13 2:13am

Slayerslice
just getting started!

Jan 14, 13 at 2:15am ^

metal4ever
King of the Fist
s-e-e-k-e-r

Jan 14, 13 at 5:27pm ^

-------------------
quote Newcomer

XxSkelterXx
Grey goose\xanax\weed!!
Permanently Plugged In

total posts: 13640
since: Aug 2010
Jan 14, 13 at 5:59pm ^

metal4ever
King of the Fist
s-e-e-k-e-r

Jan 14, 13 at 9:05pm ^

-------------------
quote Newcomer

Slayerslice
just getting started!

Jan 15, 13 at 2:50am ^

metal4ever
King of the Fist
s-e-e-k-e-r

Jan 15, 13 at 7:24pm ^

-------------------
quote Newcomer

Slayerslice
just getting started!

Jan 16, 13 at 5:18am ^

metal4ever
King of the Fist
s-e-e-k-e-r

Jan 16, 13 at 2:21pm ^

-------------------
quote Newcomer

Slayerslice
just getting started!

Jan 16, 13 at 3:53pm ^

metal4ever
King of the Fist
s-e-e-k-e-r

Jan 16, 13 at 4:19pm ^

-------------------
quote Newcomer

[All dates in (PST) time]Threads List   « Next Newest   Next Oldest »
REPLY TO THIS THREAD  QUICK REPLY   START NEW THREAD

search:
search posts by username:

Neoseeker Forums » Special Interest » Dragonball » re: I am sick of Gogeta nerfers

Jump to another forum: