Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
» » » re: Troll Jailed for 56 Days Over Racially Motivated Twitter Comments Regarding Fabrice Muamba

Troll Jailed for 56 Days Over Racially Motivated Twitter Comments Regarding Fabrice Muamba - Page 8

Related Forum: Football (Soccer)

REPLY TO THIS THREAD  QUICK REPLY   START NEW THREAD
Topic: Troll Jailed for 56 Days Over Racially Motivated Twitter Comments Regarding Fabrice Muamba
Options: Print   subscribe   remove   NeoPM  
KR_1250
TOASTY!!!
Neo or Bust

total posts: 7334
since: Apr 2006
Apr 03, 12 at 3:50am ^
re: Troll Jailed for 56 Days Over Racially Motivated Twitter Comments Regarding Fabrice Muamba

quote   quick quote   edit   quick edit   del  posts in thread  report
walsbg22
not-such-a-newbie

total posts: 42
since: Aug 2009
Apr 04, 12 at 9:51pm ^
re: Troll Jailed for 56 Days Over Racially Motivated Twitter Comments Regarding Fabrice Muamba

KR_1250
TOASTY!!!
Neo or Bust

total posts: 7334
since: Apr 2006
Apr 04, 12 at 11:41pm ^

Styot
I'm 45th generation Roman
Neo or Bust

total posts: 7496
since: Feb 2007
Apr 06, 12 at 10:20am ^

-------------------
You're no immortal, I won't let them Deify you. They view you as the new messiah. Deify you, renew belief in some demented man
stickdude
unwashed heathen
(guest)

Apr 19, 12 at 9:00pm ^

quote   quick quote   edit   quick edit   del  report
Whelan
I got birds in my ears
True Addiction

since: Dec 2003
Apr 20, 12 at 12:07am ^

-------------------
// If I could one day hear every song that you heard
Breathe everything you breathed, feel everything you felt
If I could be your eyes and see the world like you did
then maybe I could love you the way I've always wanted to // - ナノ

Mastix
First Prophet of Capturism heilKeima o/

Anime

since: May 2004
Apr 20, 12 at 5:02am ^

-------------------

"Sit back, listen in, and sip some moe with us."
~The ANIME FORUM

DjedwardSmith
I Sloth, therefore I am
Eternal

total posts: 28643
neopoints: 30
since: Feb 2003
Apr 20, 12 at 5:29am ^

Jeremy
NYANdere
NeoXtreme

since: Oct 2009
Apr 20, 12 at 5:39am ^

-------------------

DjedwardSmith
I Sloth, therefore I am
Eternal

Apr 20, 12 at 5:48am ^

Jeremy
NYANdere
NeoXtreme

Apr 20, 12 at 5:53am ^

-------------------

DjedwardSmith
I Sloth, therefore I am
Eternal

Apr 20, 12 at 5:57am ^

But that isn't the law you buffoon is it, so it's such a non-sensical point to raise it's hardly worth replying to. But I shall. Because no doubt you'll provide more comedy gold.

Jeremy
NYANdere
NeoXtreme

Apr 20, 12 at 6:05am ^

Just because other people don't agree doesn't mean I'm incorrect. Besides, all of the people who "laughed" were all donning Muamba signatures, and are clearly biased towards "supporting him", despite the fact that the real point is that this troll didn't deserve to be jailed, not that Fabrice was all of the things the troll said about him.

The second part isn't even a reply, but a declaration of a reply. The fact of the matter is that laws come and go without much of your input. As a matter of fact, in Mississippi, more than 40% of republicans are in support of a bill that once passed wpuld ban interracial marriage. If we're doing something so retarded, it's easy to see that somewhere in the less educated world there would be something as stupid as killing children being legally required.

And even then, forget all of that, the point of my post is saying that if there was a law that you disagreed with, you'd quickly run to the other side of the room. I'm basically just saying this because you're inadvertently being a hypocrite, all to try and support this guy, which is hardly the point of any of this discussion.

-------------------

Foquinha
finite
Neo or Bust

since: Apr 2007
Apr 20, 12 at 6:10am ^

-------------------

Cashis
@Haslandboi
CruisiN'

since: Feb 2007
Apr 20, 12 at 6:12am ^

[All dates in (PST) time]Threads List   « Next Newest   Next Oldest »
REPLY TO THIS THREAD  QUICK REPLY   START NEW THREAD

Linked from

search:
search posts by username:

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Note: The ethos of the forum we're attempting to cultivate is one of mutual respect for each other as well as the promotion of interesting conversation in a mature, yet casual, environment. We ask posters to keep this aim in mind whenever making a contribution here.
QUICK REPLY
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

show options
Neoseeker Forums » Lounges » The Lobby » re: Troll Jailed for 56 Days Over Racially Motivated Twitter Comments Regarding Fabrice Muamba

Jump to another forum: