Gearbox just isn't willing to quit with Borderlands 2 DLC content. They're going to wring this towel dry of every single drip. Crazily, they're still pumping out awesome content, so keep it going, guys. Case in point, the Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge, to be released on September 3. Can you say 11 additional levels, tons of weapons, and a whole new mission?
It doesn't end there, apparently , because Gearbox wants to reward players who have been dedicated and purchased both Ultimate Vault Hunter Packs. Not only will owning both packs give players 22 additional levels off of the base game, but it will unlock new weapons, new legendary class mods, and "Overpowered Enemies and Loot" too. How do we even keep track of the content anymore?
Oh, well this is handy. Here's the official bullet point list for the new DLC:
- Raises level cap by 11, for a new level cap of 72 when combined with the first Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack.
- Characters gain a skill point with every level, for a total of 11 more skill points.
- A challenging new map and mission, Raid on Digistruct Peak.
- Powerful new Legendary class mods and rare Pearlescent-grade weapons.
- The ability to unlock overpowered enemies for more powerful loot.
- New heads and skins to unlock.
Borderlands 2's Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge will be released September 3 on PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PlayStation for $4.99. That's the same price as the previous pack, though the previous pack came bundled with the DLC Season Pass. This second pack is not bundled in with that, unfortunately. Check out the comparison chart below to figure out what content goes where.