Tropico 4 has had some enticing DLC available for some months now on PC. If you've been waiting for the goods to drop on 360, today's your day.
As of now, you can download Megaopolis, Pirate Heaven, and Vigilante packs for 400 MSP each. Among the contents: building challenges, themed costumes (including Mayor, Pirate Queen, and Zorro), pirate defenses, and masked heroes. Sounds like loads of fun to me -- check below for the full rundown, and hit the source to queue the content if you like.
Megalopolis DLC contents -
- Can you build the most expansive island cities? A new mission will challenge you to do just that.
- A new building, the Conventillo, offers cheap housing with plenty of room to spare, but degrades over time and has to be frequently repaired
- The new bureaucrat trait lets you build cheaper residential buildings while earning more profits from the new “building permit” edict
- Dress for the part with the Mayor costume, which includes a monocle, dress suit and special necklace
Pirate Heaven DLC contents –
- Dress like a pirate: New “Pirate Queen” outfit available for female avatars
- Set sail for treasure: Engage in piracy and fill your Tropican coffers with loot
- New island defences: Defend your island from those who might not look fondly upon your pirate ambitions
Vigilante DLC contents –
- El Presidente becomes a masked hero, protecting the citizens of his island from criminals
- Lock ‘em away: a new building, the Labor camp, puts convicts to work for the betterment of the island
- Who’s that masked hero: a new character trait, the Alter Ego, reduces crime on the island while boosting tourism and impressing the Tropican nationals
- Put on a new face: a new costume, Zorro, allows El Presidente to become a masked hero to the people