Be thankful, gamers, because Blizzard won't be skipping out on BlizzCon this year. After taking 2012 off to focus on actual, you know, game development, the studio is ready to kick off another con in 2013.
The convention is dated for November 8 through November 9, and promises more of the usual Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo overdose over those two days. And who knows, we may even get to hear something about Titan, hah!
Okay, so it's more likely we'll learn more about that Wacraft movie coming up, but I'm not above keeping my fingers across for some solid news about Titan.
Here's a brief and general rundown of BlizzCon for the newbies out there:
- Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Global finals for Blizzard eSports, featuring top pro gamers from around the world
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment’s game universes
- More activities and attractions to be announced
Wonder if we'll be seeing another murloc plush this year, and what color it'll be. Hopefully more attractive than Gurky or Kwurky.