Well, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 fans on PC and PS3 will soon be catching up with their 360 counterparts. The latest map pack, the "Revolution" pack, has been dated for release on the former two platforms. Expect the four new maps and Zombies content later this month, on February 28.
It's just over a month after the "Revolution" DLC hit Xbox 360, which is usually about how long PS3 and PC Call of Duty players need to wait for the timed exclusivity to lift.
The new map pack, priced at the usual $14.99 USD, introduces four new multiplayer maps, plus a new Zombies map and mode.
- New Multiplayer Maps:
- Hydro: Located in Pakistan, this hydro-electric plant comes complete with a lethal spillway that floods with very little warning.
- Grind: Set in a skate park in Venice Beach (the birthplace of skateboarding!), quarter-pipes and curved surfaces drive players away from easy cover and into intense firefights.
- Downhill: A ski resort in the French Alps, this snowy map is complete with a moving gondola system that can both offer cover and crush you to death.
- Mirage: Located in China’s Gobi Desert, this luxury resort has been ravaged by a sandstorm.
- Die Rise: Drops players inside a maze of crumbling skyscrapers amidst a ravaged Chinese city.
- Turned: A mode that allows players to become and play as undead.
If you don't have the time to partake, Activision has the answer for you: The Replacer. Remember to game responsibly.