|REPLY TO THIS THREAD QUICK REPLY START NEW THREAD|
Mar 23, 13 at 3:35pm ^Game is completely bugging out.
Log in to remove this advertisement
-Delvin Mallory in the thieves guild will not accept larceny quests. I've returned most of them but I cannot, for some reason, return these last few. It simply will not give me the option to return them when I converse with him.( I understand Bethesda's 1 9 patch states it should fix this, I simply added it to the list because it started occurring the same day the other bugs did).
- I have in the past week just completed all four of the 'Special Hold Jobs' for the thieves guild that allow the guild power in particular holds. Every time I turn on my Xbox 360, the first time I go to Delvin for that period of my Xbox system being on the game gives me the options for telling Delvin " I completed the special job in ...." ( these four options are not grayed out but bright white as if I had not chosen them before). If I select all those options Delvin will go through his monologues and the options will go away. So great right? I wish. If I return to him later the options will not be available. But if I shut my system off, come back a bit later he will have the options back and they will be bright white again.
- I typically use Serana for my character as a follower and as many, or if not all skryim fans, I use my followers as a suitcase to add about 200 carry weight to my adventuring experience. Unfortunately as of late she hasn't been able to carry anything. I took away the Dwarven armor I had given her and tries to have her carry my iron ingots. She could only carry 54. Way less than normal. So I tried to work around this for a few days and though it was possible it was also frustrating. A few days later( In real time) I took her Dwarven armor away again yet now she can carry nothing. I told Serana for us to go our separate ways and told Lydia to follow me, she was able to carry a ton. Took my stuff back and asked Lydia to go separate ways and ask Serana to follow me again- she couldn't carry a thing still. Now this isn't game threatening as it appears that Serana is the only follower effected like this, but it is annoying.
- When in solitude my game shows enemies nearby ( with red dots on the compass so that I couldn't fast travel. I ignored this the first two times but decided to check it out the third time. I climbed a tower across from the blacksmith in Solitude to find three Penitus Oculatus guards standing. They had Argo dialogue but didn't attack me. I attacked one, he just took it. Didn't attack and neither did his buddies. I used unrelenting force on them, knocked them down but the simply stood up and went back to normal standing posistion. So I thought, ' what the heck, I'll kill them and get it over with.' Killed the all and didn't receive a bounty for it. Thought it was all over and so I left solitude. Came back a few days later and still no problem with the bug. Left solitude and again came back a few days later but the soldiers were back, after which I proceeded to say 'screw it' and left solitude on foot. I have not returned since.
- During the main story line on the quest where the dragonborn must infiltrate the Thalmor Embassy I noticed I was not taking very much damage . I mean this as I would get hit yet not as much life was taken away as I believed. I got to a frost troll and decided to test my worry. I let the troll kill me, it took him about 7 hits with my rarmor rating being about 250 on Master dofficulty. I then took all my armor off to find it still took him the same number of hits. This makes the game much less enjoyable.
- my brother in the past month has just stated to play skyrim and has already encountered some game threatening bugs such as having villas stuck to his rear end. My brother began the companions quest about a week and a half ago and around halfway through the quest line Vilkas began glitching up and following my brother around, stopping what ever my brother was doing and starting dialogue between the two. My brother would exit the dialogue only to have vilkas start up dialogue again. As the story-line of the Companions progressed Vilkas' dialogue might change but his tendencies wouldn't. He followed my brother everywhere, even when followers weren't supposed to follow him into certain parts or quests in skyrim, Vilkas stalked him no matter the obstacle, begging to converse. Now that the quest line for The Companions is completed Vilkas only bothers my brother when he is in the jorrvaskrr.
- Randomly after about twenty hours of gameplay the game decided to not allow him to fast travel, saying he couldn't fast travel with guards perusing him. For the next five or six hours of gameplay he had to go everywhere on foot until finally the issue went away, only to return later and then leave after this. It seems to flip on and off like a demented light bulb and has caused him to quit playing all together.
After a week of these issues I tried deleting all but five necessary saves files for my four characters and my brothers one character. Yet the bugs and glitches are relentless. So I downloaded the game to my hard rive, still nothing. I asked a friend to borrow his game disk yet the bugs are still rampant. Any ideas for one or all of these bugs? If you can help me fix these you will be my hero because this is my favorite game of the 7 gen consoles.
|Log in or register to remove this advertisement|
Mar 25, 13 at 3:34am ^re: Game is completely bugging out.
Not had any issues with Delvin myself, but have seen posts elsewhere by others that have. The glitch apparently can be caused by doing jobs for both him and Vex at the same time. General advice was to go back to before the job with Vex was handed in for reward.
Otherwise, try doing the "Imitation Amnesty" quest in Whiterun for Olfrid Battle-Born. This apparently can re-open Delvins dialogue.
As to the Penitus Occulatus, that happened to me, although it was after I did the
Spoiler:MissionI have a feeling that that tower is a spawn point for the PO officers that is slightly glitched. Kill them, loot their stuff. No one seems to mind.
Emperor assassination mission in Solitude for the Dark Brotherhood.
Mar 25, 13 at 4:03am ^re: Game is completely bugging out.
I haven't had a chance to play Skyrim in ages, so not sure what's going on with most of these. As for the Serana glitch, it seems to me like the game isn't calculating the her carrying weight properly. For eg, every time you give her something to carry it might add 10 on to her burden, but when you remove the item it only takes away 5. I don't know if this is fact, but it would make sense given what you said.
Mar 25, 13 at 4:44am ^re: Game is completely bugging out.
quote Ozymandias75Well that is interesting because I did try to keep a job from him and vex going at the same time all the time. Unfortunately those save files are long gone as I have recently trimmed my files from 1.2k to just 4 or five. As for the "imitation Amnesty" quest. I have already completed it. And I have also completed DB stuff long before the PO officers started glitching up. I suppose you're right about just continually kill them. Heck they don't even seem to mind.
|[All dates in (PST) time]||Threads List « Next Newest Next Oldest »|
|REPLY TO THIS THREAD QUICK REPLY START NEW THREAD|
Powered by neoforums v3.0.0
Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2016