Who looks forward to DLC more than a full game? Well, when that DLC is for a game like BioShock Infinite, the hype isn't misplaced. We'll be seeing the Burial at Sea add-on soon, in which Irrational Games takes us back to Rapture in an alternate universe where Elizabeth and Booker existed as Rapture residents. Well, today the devs also released the full list of Achievements/Trophies for Burial at Sea - Episode One.
The list spans ten Achievements/Trophies and aren't particularly heavy on the spoilers. However, anyone who prefers going into the DLC completely blind may want to skip the list.
Some are pretty obvious, like "Completed Burial at Sea - Episode One." The rest mention some possible story or gameplay elements. "Old Man Winter", for instance, is a freezing Vigor you'll be able to use.
- Down in the Briney Took a Bathysphere ride in Burial at Sea - Episode One.
- Burial at Sea Completed Burial at Sea - Episode One.
- Audio Enthusiast Collected all Audio Diaries in Burial at Sea - Episode One.
- Fully Equipped Purchased any two upgrades for Old Man Winter or Radar Range in Burial at Sea - Episode One.
- Confirmed Luddite Destroyed ten Turrets in Burial at Sea - Episode One.
- Cook and Serve Made 5 enemies explode with the Radar Range in Burial at Sea - Episode One.
- Chain Reaction Damaged fifteen foes with an exploding enemy, using the Radar Range in Burial at Sea - Episode One.
- Break the Ice Shattered 5 enemies who had been frozen with Old Man Winter.
- Snowball Effect Froze 2 enemies with the same Old Man Winter trap.
- Going Places Rode the tram in Burial at Sea - Episode One.
Prior to this, Irrational also released a teaser for Burial at Sea - Episode One, in which we meet a woman who reportedly lived in Rapture as a girl. She doesn't react very well when shown a painting of Elizabeth, for whatever reason.
Burial at Sea - Episode Two will allow players to actually experience what it means to be Elizabeth, when she's made the playable protagonist.