If you dig tactical game Frozen Synapse as I did, you'll be interested to know some free and paid DLC is now available for it.
The free: hotseat mode, time limits for turn submissions, and preset multiplayer maps. The paid "Red" DLC: co-op, a riot shield unit, new missions, new music, and a bunch of other stuff. Have a fancy list:
- Full co-op (2 vs. AI) for all single player campaign content
- A new unit (riot shield)
- A new multiplayer game mode (“Upload”)
- Three mutators (gameplay modifiers for advanced users)
- 15-mission single player campaign
- 10 single player challenge missions
- 6 additional music tracks by nervous_testpilot (2 previously available in the Humble Indie Bundle)
- Original music tracks “Deeper” and “Focus” unlocked during gameplay
- “Impeccable Micro”, a free chiptune album from _ensnare_
- The infamous “Red Mode”: it makes things red....
- All online features, including co-op, can be shared between expansion owners and non-owners, meaning that there is no division in the community
"Red" is available on Steam and the official site for $8.49 for a limited time, after which it will go up to $9.99.