Lots of TERA content comin at ya in the next month, and the best way to tell everyone about it is in En Masse's new preview site for "The Argon Queen." The site is replete with a release schedule for the 6 portions of the content, and includes a new trailer for the Argon Queen ten-player raid. We've also got the first news for one of TERA's first live events, "Suit Up for Summer!"
First, with regards to The Argon Queen content, expect the two main portions of it, the raid and battlegrounds, to release on July 31 and August 16 respectively. The rest of the content, including new skills for lancers and warriors and more, will be spread out between. Here is the full schedule:
- July 31 - Nexus Raids: Introducing TERA’s first raid content! Take a ten-player team into the Nexus Traverse.
- August 2 - New Skills: New lancer and warrior skills: hit harder, block better, dodge faster.
- August 7 - Sirjuka Gallery: You may have dealt with the wicked god Thulsa, but he left plenty of dangers and treasures behind in Sirjuka Gallery.
- August 9 - Argon Corpus: Invade a huge argon installation and plunder its depths. Dead Federation soldiers litter the halls—will you join them?
- August 14 - Manaya's Core: Fight Shandra Manaya, the powerful and mysterious ruler of the argons.
- August 16 - Battlegrounds: Enjoy the thrills of arena combat while perfecting your teamwork.
Suit Up for Summer is a live event that will take place between August 3 and 13, allowing players to score some sexy swimsuits and sunglasses. You can check out how they look im game in the header image -- though unfortunately the swimsuits are temporary. The sunglasses, however, are permanent, but to acquire them you'll have to complete 4 of 5 achievements -- mainly just dancing or swimming an a randomly dropped swimsuit. Check out the site for full details.
Make sure to check out the trailer below, whether you're a TERA fan or not. Whether you like MMOs or not, TERA has some extremely impressive graphics, and the Argon Queen herself look rad as can be. Hopefully the fight encounter itself is spectacular, because if it matches the graphics it could be one of the best raid bosses in an MMO yet.
The Argon Queen preview - Youtube