Rockstar has released a new patch for Max Payne 3 that addresses several issues.
The update is now live on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, but when the update becomes available for PC players remains a mystery.
Max Payne 3's latest patch fixes the long loading times in the shooter's multiplayer component, in addition to delivering a multiplayer player card (pictured below). The full update list is as follows:
- A new Multiplayer Player Card menu - allows you and your friends to track multiplayer stats including current amount of XP, total kills, favorite weapon and more
- New Automated cheat protection and lag protection measures
- Improvements to multiplayer load times
- Players can now spawn with dual wield if they have two sidearms and no two-handed weapon equipped
- Polish language support has been added
- Party leader now has the option of taking entire party with them when they back out of a match
- Weapon rank in the Arsenal is now visible on the left side of the screen, not just the right
- The Crew menu is now available inside lobbies
- XP gained for completing Grinds no longer contributes to rankings in Gang Wars matches
- Improvements to the spectator camera in Gang Wars
- Gang Wars wager system improved to better show betting results
New ‘Payne Thresholds’ will go live next week on consoles and PC, as will the free Disorganized Crime DLC pack on August 28.