Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
» » » The Revelations Prophecy and The Plagues: Armageddon (56k Warning)

The Revelations Prophecy and The Plagues: Armageddon (56k Warning)

Moderated by: TripleDX

REPLY TO THIS THREAD  QUICK REPLY   START NEW THREAD
Topic: The Revelations Prophecy and The Plagues: Armageddon (56k Warning)
Options: Print   subscribe   remove   NeoPM  
Jak66
Flame of Life Shall Be Put Into Shadow
N'Somniac

since: May 2003
Apr 14, 11 at 7:44am ^
The Revelations Prophecy and The Plagues: Armageddon (56k Warning)

The Day and Hour Unknown
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

More than a few signs of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have been shown to us.

White Horse: Conquest
(also known as Pestilence}
Here we see the White Horse, known as Conquest

This was revealed after the oil had finished spreading throughout the Gulf.

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

— Revelation 6:1-2
The day President Barrack Obama made his statement that he would not support Israel, a massive oil spill broke out in the Gulf of Mexico, killing every single animal in it's path.

"And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea" (Revelation 16:3)
Revelation 8:8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood

This image was taken of the sea after the oil had filtered throughout.

Red Horse: War
13:05 of this video shows a flare erupting from the sun that takes on the form of War, the Red Horse of the Apocalypse.

You need to actually watch the clip in order to comprehend the horse that erupts from the sun. The image below is the best I could get with it formed.

Video

When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come and see!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

— Revelation 6:3-4
Could the Red Horse be "The War on Terror"?

Black Horse: Famine

Revelation 6:5-6"When He opened the third seal,I heard the third living creature say."Come and see."So I looked,and behold,a black horse,and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying,"A quart of wheat for a denarius,and three quarts of barley for a denarius,and do not harm the oil and the wine".

The colour black is use to identify or symbolizes famine in such portion of scripture such as Jeremiah 4:28 and Lam 4:8-9.The black horse of the apocalypse thus represent a great famine were to occur.Therefore we can easily understand that following closely behind the red horse of war is the black horse of Famine.After the world war 1,a great famine has grip the entire world.
With such great famine during the Tribulation,inflation will head its course tremendously.The balance of scales in the hand of the black horse rider indicates the scarcity of food.A denarius or a penny is the equivalent of a person's salary for one day (Mat 20:2,9) and a quart of wheat is about a pint,a minimum daily sustenance diet of a person.
The same thing about the three measure /quart of barley which are also a minimum daily sustenance for one person.Thus,this scripture indicates that inflation rate was so high that a person will have to work for a whole day just to earn enought money to live daily for himself and leave nothing for the family or the elderly.
The rider of the black horse however is instructed not to damage the oil and the wine. Oil and wine are traditionally foods for the rich.As in the case of all wars and resulting famine,this inflation and famine will be affecting mostly the common people.Up next who will follow this black horse? Behold the pale horse is coming!

Pale Horse: Death

There is only one horse left and let’s see if he is riding. The King James Bible calls him “The Pale Horse” but in the Greek, he is a greenish pale color or the color of death and sickness. The Bible goes on to say that death (plague and pestilence) follow him and they bring death and diseases to a fourth of the earth’s population through animals! Most all our plagues come from animals and cause such diseases such as Aids, Bubonic plague, Ebola Sars, Swine and Bird flu.

This also has to deal with the thousands of animals that fall dead, due to disease such as cattle and birds from the sky.

What Is Next?

Revelation 6:12 is the next big event! John sees Jesus and tells us “Then I watched while the Lamb opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became black like rough black cloth, and the whole moon became red like blood.”
A tremendous amount of earthquakes have been occurring just recently, especially over in Japan, which caused the huge tsunamis.

In Matthew 24, Jesus says that the sun and the moon will be darkened and then all will see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven! I believe that the 16 times the Bible says that the Sun and Moon will be darkened, it is caused by volcanoes, asteroids and earthquakes. The BBC says that Yellowstone Park is sitting on top of a Supervolcanoe and that when it blows, there would be no life left within 600 miles, except those people who have prepared a place underneath the ground. Life on earth as we know it would no longer exist. When the Supervolcano blows, it will cause an immediate nuclear winter of dirt and ash in the air over the entire world for two years and no crops would be able to grow. Right now, the Denver Post says that scientists have warned that Yellowstone National Parks Lake is bulging up 100 feet from the lake floor and could explode at any time. Some of the park’s trails are so hot they are no longer open to the public.

10 Plagues of Egypt

1. Water to Blood
7:19 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their ponds, and upon all their pools of water, that they may become blood; and that there may be blood throughout all the land of Egypt, both in vessels of wood, and in vessels of stone.

I believe this to concur to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, which mixed with the water and mud to bring forth the sppearance of blood.

2. Frogs
8:2 And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs:

8:3 And the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into thine house, and into thy bedchamber, and upon thy bed, and into the house of thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thine ovens, and into thy kneading troughs:

8:4 And the frogs shall come up both on thee, and upon thy people, and upon all thy servants.

"CULIACAN, Mexico- It rained toads in the town of Villa Angel Flores.
A small tornado whirled up a cluster of toads from a local body of water Saturday night and dropped them all the town in the Pacific coast state of Sineloa, the newspaper El Debate reported Tuesday.
Motorists reported the amphibians dropping from the sky around 11 p.m."

But these stories are not uncommon - there was a story as recently as June of 2005 when a Belgrade paper reported a similar incident in Serbia.

Thousands of tiny frogs rained on a town in north-western Serbia, Belgrade daily Blic reported on Tuesday.
Strong winds brought storm clouds over Odzaci, 120km north-west of Belgrade, on Sunday afternoon, but instead of rain, down came the tiny amphibians, witnesses said.
"I saw countless frogs fall from the sky," said Odzaci resident Aleksandar Ciric.
The frogs, different from those usually seen in the area, survived the fall and hopped around in search of water.
Belgrade climatologist Slavisa Ignjatovic described the phenomenon as "not very unusual".
"A wind resembling a tornado can suck in anything light enough from the surface or shallow water. Usually it's just dust, but sometimes also larger objects," Ignjatovic told Blic. - Sapa-DPA

3. Gnats or Lice

8:16 And the LORD said unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt.
4.Flies

8:21 Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are.
5. Livestock Deceased

200 Livestock fall dead for no appearant reason. The same epidemic occurred in Vietnam, except they received the loss of over 7,000 livestock that randomly fell dead.

Video #1
Video #2

9:3 Behold, the hand of the LORD is upon thy cattle which is in the field, upon the horses, upon the asses, upon the camels, upon the oxen, and upon the sheep: there shall be a very grievous murrain.

6. Boils

7. Thunder and Hail

8. Locusts

9. Darkness

10. Death of the Firstborn

Edit: Jun 30, 11 11:51pm

-------------------

quote   quick quote   edit   quick edit   del  posts in thread  report
Advertisement
Neoseeker
Sponsored Links
Divinorse
S2 Life <3 Love
Neo or Bust

total posts: 7942
neopoints: 4177
since: Nov 2006
Apr 15, 11 at 12:01am ^
re: The Revelations Prophecy and The Plagues: Armageddon (56k Warning)

-------------------

Jak66
N'Somniac

Apr 15, 11 at 2:27am ^

-------------------

Divinorse
S2 Life <3 Love
Neo or Bust

total posts: 7942
neopoints: 4177
since: Nov 2006
Apr 15, 11 at 3:49am ^

-------------------

Jak66
N'Somniac

Apr 15, 11 at 5:18am ^

-------------------

TripleDX

Paranormal

total posts: 8489
since: Mar 2008
Apr 16, 11 at 3:30pm ^

-------------------

Jak66
N'Somniac

Apr 21, 11 at 9:34pm ^

-------------------

Jak66
N'Somniac

May 03, 11 at 5:29am ^

-------------------

Jak66
N'Somniac

Jul 01, 11 at 6:53am ^

-------------------

Quetzalcoatl
uniQUE crEatuRe
Neoholic

since: Jul 2002
Jul 01, 11 at 10:22pm ^

-------------------

• artist: Divinorse
  • quote   quick quote   edit   quick edit   del  posts in thread  report
    TheSierraphoenix
    I guess we have to take a break
    member: postin' posse

total posts: 513
    neopoints: 6
    since: Apr 2011
    Jul 01, 11 at 10:50pm ^

-------------------
    My Art for my fanfic DMC Dark Butler->
    Fail
    unwashed heathen
    (guest)

Jul 01, 11 at 10:53pm ^

quote   quick quote   edit   quick edit   del  report
    Quetzalcoatl
    uniQUE crEatuRe
    Neoholic

since: Jul 2002
    Jul 01, 11 at 11:10pm ^

-------------------

• artist: Divinorse
  • quote   quick quote   edit   quick edit   del  posts in thread  report
    TheSierraphoenix
    I guess we have to take a break
    member: postin' posse

total posts: 513
    neopoints: 6
    since: Apr 2011
    Jul 03, 11 at 4:37am ^

-------------------
    My Art for my fanfic DMC Dark Butler->
    Triforce of Wisdom
    Delicious in only 3 microwave minutes
    Resident Neo

total posts: 2669
    neopoints: 20
    since: Jan 2009
    Jul 05, 11 at 7:06pm ^

-------------------

quote Steven
    Don't click this one, it's someone with a hairbrush in their anus.

[All dates in (PST) time]Threads List   « Next Newest   Next Oldest »
    REPLY TO THIS THREAD  QUICK REPLY   START NEW THREAD

search:
    search posts by username:

Note to Guests: "Join NeoSeeker to see the unseen.." speaks the Spirit of Special Salutations Understand the RULES of Paranormal before posting.
    QUICK REPLY
    Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
    Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
    Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
    markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

show options
    Neoseeker Forums » Special Interest » Paranormal » The Revelations Prophecy and The Plagues: Armageddon (56k Warning)

Jump to another forum: