|PAGES: 1 2 next»||REPLY TO THIS THREAD QUICK REPLY START NEW THREAD|
Nov 2, 11 at 7:08pm ^Football Drinking Games
Log in to remove this advertisement
Nov 2, 11 at 7:13pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
Park Ji-Sung drinking game.
- Any time Park falls over,
1 shot of the spirit of choice
- Any time a commentator mentions Park's work rate,
- Any time reference is made to Alex Ferguson's preference to play Park in "the big games",
- Any time the crowd sing a dog-related chant,
Last person to shout "The dogs bollocks" takes 2 shots
- Any time Park scores/provides an assist,
All drinks must be downed
- Any time Park hits a timid, pea-roller of a shot directly at the goalkeeper,
- Any time Park wins a header,
- Any time Park's "hero status" in Korea is mentioned,
Last person to shout "I can be your hero baby!" downs their drink
- Any time the commentator makes reference to Park's close friendship with either Patrice Evra or Carlos Tevez and says "I wonder what language they communicate in" in a fruitless attempt to be funny,
- Any time Man Utd are losing/drawing, and Park is subbed for a more attacking-minded player such as Nani or Giggs at around the 70 minute mark,
- Any time Park flies through the air in a vain attempt to connect with a cross he clearly has absolutely no chance of reaching,
- Any time Park lines up for a free-kick, even though he is never going to be allowed to take it,
I Sloth, therefore I am
total posts: 28641
since: Feb 2003
Nov 2, 11 at 7:42pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
Any time Owen Coyle says "But what I would say" - 1 shot
Any time Arsene Wenger didn't see a controversial incident involving his own team - 1 shot
since: Feb 2007
Nov 2, 11 at 7:43pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
Any time Arsene Wenger mentions 'mental strength' down a shot
Nov 2, 11 at 7:43pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
Heskey scores - down a pint
Bramble scores - down two pints
Nov 2, 11 at 8:41pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
Everytime Carrick passes the ball backwards - down half your drink.
Nov 2, 11 at 10:00pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
Drink every time the referee blows his whistle
Small drink for every goal scored by a striker
Have half a drink for every goal by a midfielder
Finish your drink for any goal by a defender
Have a small drink for every yellow card; finish your drink if any player is sent off
Whenever a free kick is given on the edge of the box, the last person to shout “Beckham” must finish their drink
Before kickoff, select a side and drink throughout their national anthem
Using the same team you have just picked, you must be drinking when ever their captain is in possession of the ball
Drinking must take place in any dead ball situation (throw-in, corners, goal kicks etc)
Finish your drink if any goals come from a free kick
During a penalty shootout, select a side and have a small drink for every penalty kick missed
Whenever the World Cup in South Africa is referred to as either “the first world cup in Africa”, or “a big step for African sport” you must finish your drink.
If anyone famous is shown when the camera pans to the crowd, finish your drink
During the second half, each player should only be referred to by their first name – drink for failures to comply
Every time the world “Golden Boot” is mentioned, the last person to shout “Pele” must finish their drink
Everytime theres a handball, last person to shout 'MARADONNA!' has a drink
Have a shot every time Hondouras or New Zealand score!
Spoiler:Transfer Deadline Day
Any transfer bid reported - 1 Finger
Any transfer reaches the medical stage - 2 Fingers
Any transfer is completed - 3 Fingers
And loan bid is reported - 1 Finger
Any loan is completed - 2 Fingers
A player exchange/swap takes place - 3 Fingers
An ex-Premiership player returns to the division - Additional 1 Finger upon completion of transfer
Any time a player is re-signed for a club - Additional 2 Fingers upon completion of transfer
Transfer falls through - 2 Fingers
World record fee/wage broken - 5 Fingers
Any deal completed after the deadline at 11pm closes - Additional 2 Fingers upon completion of transfer
Any team sign a player for over £20 Million - Additional 2 Fingers on top of the established transfer rules
Any time your club is mentioned - 1 Finger
A player is bought/sold/loaned by your club - Additional 2 Fingers on top of the established transfer rules.
Every time Stoke sign a player over 6 foot - Additional 2 Fingers on top of the established transfer rules.
Every time Leicester sign a player that has been managed by Sven - Additional 2 Fingers on top of the established transfer rules.
Every time Arsenal are linked with a terrible panic buy - Additional 2 Fingers on top of the established transfer rules.
Every time Hartlepool sign a player, everyone must sing "I Feel Good", the last person to do so must finish their drink.
Any time they cut to a reporter in the field - 2 Fingers
Any time a manager is seen leaving a training ground in their car - 2 Fingers
Chris Kamara appears on screen at any time - 2 Fingers
Any time Gary Neville appears on screen - 5 Fingers
Everytime the banner goes yellow - 2 Fingers
Every time a player is quoted from twitter - 1 Finger
When any other sport is on screen, players are free to go to the toilet/kitchen.
The game ends when Emile Heskey is sold for AT LEAST £10 million.
Spoiler:FIFA 12 Drinking Game
- Goal kick = 1 finger to the shooter
- Corner kick = 1 finger to the defending side
- Concede a throw in = 1 finger.
- Concede a free kick = 1 finger.
- Yellow Card = 2 fingers.
- Red Card = 4 fingers.
- Goal conceded = 4 fingers
- Lob the keeper = 2 fingers for the opposition
- Headed/Volleyed goal = 2 fingers for the opposition.
- Hit the bar = Both drink 1, for missing, and for not saving it.
- Give away a penalty = 3 fingers.
- Miss a penalty = 4 fingers. If your player falls over, add another 2 for looking a twat.
- Score a penalty = Opposition drinks 2, and the 4 more for conceding a goal.
- Substitutions made outside of half time (except for injury) = 2 fingers.
- If the game is 0-0 at half time = Finish your drink for being boring bastards.
- Pausing outside of designated sandwich/drinks/toilet breaks and/or half time = 4 fingers.
- Any player getting absolutely skinned by somebody else performing a skill move must drink 2 fingers. However if the skill move fails, the person who attempted it must drink 2.
- Anyone doing kick ups during the match must drink 2 for being a *bleep*.
- Any player caught passing between defenders more than twice in a row when in the lead must drink 2.
- Anyone caught playing from the "Blackburn Rovers" handbook of football (long balls) more than twice in a row will be punished with 1 finger.
- Anyone who scores a bicycle kick/backheeled goal, sit back and watch as your stunned mates finish off their drinks, that's how it's done lads.
- Scoring an absolute screamer from outside 30 yards, 2 more fingers for the opposition.
- Any cynical "I'll take a yellow" tackles to stop a player going through on goal results in 4 fingers, along with any punishment for cards and free kicks.
- Fancy flicks passing = 1 finger for your opponent for every 3 completed IN A ROW, but if your fancy pass gets intercepted, drink a finger for being a *bleep*.
- Anybody who schoolboys (passing across the goal in front of the keeper in order to give a tap in to another player) must drink 2, then allow the opposition to score in any manner they please. Then drink the ensuing punishments from the opposition's goal. This is a heinous crime.
- Full time score = Drink a finger for every goal conceded.
- Every time Andy Townsend talks about the World Cup in South Africa and how England have a good chance. Everyone drinks 2 fingers. The last person to shout, "SHUT THE *bleep* UP TOWNSEND" must drink 2 more.
- Any time the commentators say something which is clearly incorrect, for example a corner when it is a goal kick = everybody drinks 1 finger.
- When Martin Tyler says that he and Alan Smith are "looking forward to what should be a really exciting match" everybody drinks 1, because let's face it, it's not going to be.
- When a player is injured and Martin Tyler says that "he's one of their best goal scorers" when it clearly isn't = everybody drinks 2.
- Any time somebody reminisces about Andy Gray's commentary, and how they miss it, the last person to say "take a bow son" in a Scottish accent must drink 3 fingers. Anybody whose Scottish accent sounds Indian/Welsh/anything other than Scottish must also drink 3.
GOALS FROM PENALTIES DON'T COUNT.
- "Doing a Nando" Missing an open goal = The player that misses must down the drink. Also, the last person to shout TORRES!!!! Must down their drink.
- Last person to shout "you fat bastard" after any fat player scores = 2 fingers.
- Owen Hargreaves makes it through a game without being injured = 3 fingers for everybody.
- Joey Barton goes through a game without receiving a yellow, 2 fingers for everybody except the player using him, it's a good effort.
- Any time Rooney gets a straight red, everyone in the room must drink 2.
- Anybody who fails to score against David de Gea for an entire game must finish their drink.
- Any player that plays Tevez whilst using Manchester City must drink 3, you're betraying your club.
- Lionel Messi runs a game, gets a goal, an assist and man of the match the other player must drink 2 fingers.
- If Emile Heskey scores, finish your drink, but it's alright, lets face it, it's not gonna happen.
- Arsenal keep a clean sheet, everybody finishes their drinks. Also, if anybody wins as Arsenal, everybody finishes their drinks.
- Losing as Barcelona means you must finish your drink and take a 3 match ban. It just shouldn't happen, so take the equivalent of a FIFA drinking game red card.
- If the squads are not previously updated in preparation for the session, and they have to be updated during it, the owner of the disc/console must see it off.
- Every time a player abuses the referee for being a wanker and/or other name or questions his decision = 2 fingers.
- Anyone who complains that they have to drink more because they've got bigger/fat fingers drinks 2, and loses some weight, fat *bleep*.
- Anybody suggesting going on COD or PES "for a change" must down their drink and any other dregs left lying around. Behave man.
- Anybody who attempts to hold up the game so they can text their girl. Finish off your drink and get off the game. And take a 4 match suspension whilst you're there. FIFA comes first.
- If at any point the disc becomes "unreadable" or ceases to work. The person who's game/console it is must finish their drink, and find somebody who is fit to drive to go and buy a new copy.
- When a player of your nation scores, the last person to stand up and sing the national anthem drinks 2.
-Lose by 5 or more goals = 5 fingers and post an apology on this page for being so shit at FIFA.
^ Combined with apology rules.
Penalty if a rule is broken: One Shot Of Beer
Kammy Talks - You Drink
In the first half, drink only with your right hand.
In the second half, drink only with your left hand.
UPDATED: Half time – down all opened beers then no more drinks till second half. Take a well needed piss break!
Drink One Shot Of Beer If:
A goal is scored
A pundit shouts off camera
Phil Thompson says "Stevie Gerrard"
NEW: A Welsh joke is made
NEW: Thomson refers to Everton by any other word other than "Everton"
NEW: Windass stops speaking for more than one second whilst giving his latest update
Drink Two Shots Of Beer If:
Your team score
Chris Kamara says "it's unbelievable Jeff!"
NEW: Windass heads the camera/thin air when describing a header
NEW: Cheick Tioté gets booked
Drink Three Shots Of Beer If:
Someone gets sent off
"Fighting like Beavers" is mentioned
Jeff makes an "A Trialist" joke
Merson uses any rhyming slang
Le Tissier is mentioned in connection with a takeaway
The team "Keith" is referred to as just being one bloke.
NEW: Windass apologies to Kammy for saying "it's unbelievable Jeff"
Jeff Specials: One Shot Of Spirits If Jeff:
James Brown "sings"
mentions "dancing in the streets of TNS”
says "it's doom & gloom at"
says "Sally will be pleased" when Kevin Webster scores.
says “Kev's sisters'll be pleased” when Kevin Nolan scores.
Nov 2, 11 at 10:03pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
quote MyconGonna be paraletic at the end of the night with that one
Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high
Nov 2, 11 at 10:51pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
quote DjedwardSmithOr "Barclays Premier League"
Nov 3, 11 at 12:04pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
Every time Redknapp blinks - Shot
.... says "weelllllll" - 2 shots
.... says "top" - 3
.... says "top, top" - 4
.... says "triffic" - Down a pint.
I see stomachs being pumped.
Nov 3, 11 at 12:17pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
quote Andy JayI see someone not even making it out, again
Nov 3, 11 at 12:28pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
quote mnolanOr "showed *insert adjective* quality"
Mourinho: "I think people should stop criticizing Bolton's direct style of football. Why? Because Liverpool play more direct."
Nov 3, 11 at 12:43pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
The football drinking game I normally play is going to the pub before and after a game and getting drunk. I'm mental I am.
quote Spireite_UKSleeping on a tree.
Nov 3, 11 at 12:53pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
quote ToonamiYou forgot Soccer Saturday you massive homo.
Nov 3, 11 at 1:53pm ^re: Football Drinking Games
quote DanAndersonKROOh andy!
|[All dates in (PST) time]||Threads List « Next Newest Next Oldest »|
|REPLY TO THIS THREAD QUICK REPLY START NEW THREAD||PAGES: 1 2 next»|
Powered by neoforums v2.3.9 (Bolieve)
Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2016