thatgamecompany's Journey: Collector’s Edition has been released in the United States.
It includes Journey, as well as the developer's previous two titles, Flow and critical darling Flower. Also featured in the special edition is a half-hour documentary on Journey, in addition to three multiplayer-themed mini-games, Gravediggers, Duke War!! and Nostril Shot. The full list of additions are as follows:
- 30-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey
- Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games
- Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany
- Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games
- Original soundtracks for all three games
- PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers
- PSN avatars including eight exclusive new Journey avatars never released before
- Official game trailers and developer diary videos
- Reversible cover art
Meanwhile, The Art of Journey is due for a release sometime during September. It's a hardcover book designed and written by Matt Nava featuring concept art, sketches, in-game 3D models, as well as discussing the influences and ideas behind the development of the PS3 exclusive. It'll also contain a PSN voucher for Journey's soundtrack.