Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
All WWE Forums Share
» » » » » The Lynx's Smackdown GM Mode Diary (Good News)

The Lynx's Smackdown GM Mode Diary (Good News)

115 Smarks

This thread is closed to replies.

REPLY TO THIS THREAD   START NEW THREAD
Topic: The Lynx's Smackdown GM Mode Diary (Good News)
Options: Print   subscribe   remove   NeoPM  
the lynx
high on "N"

total posts: 729
since: Sep 2006
Dec 05, 06 at 8:47pm ^
The Lynx's Smackdown GM Mode Diary (Good News)

quote   quick quote   edit   quick edit   del  posts in thread  report
Advertisement
Neoseeker
Sponsored Links
the lynx
high on "N"

Dec 05, 06 at 9:06pm ^
re: The Lynx's Smackdown GM Mode Diary

DING! DING! DING!

Tag Team : World's Greatest Tag Team vs. MNM with Melina

This Tag Title got underway with Charlie Haas and Joey Mercury as the legal men, it kicked off when Joey Mercury hit Haas with a quick clothesline as soon as the bell rings, Haas got up and Mercury went for another clothesline but Haas ducked ran off the ropes and hit Mercury with a flying clothesline. Haas waited for Mercury to get up and Irish whipped him against the ropes, Mercury returned and got nailed with a high dropkick from Charlie Haas. Haas tagged in his partner Shelton Benjamin, Haas and Benjamin double teamed Mercury, Haas held Mercury back and Shelton Benjamin hit him with a springboard dropkick, Benjamin waited for Mercury to get to his feet and when he did finally get up, Benjamin went for a Roundhouse kick but Mercury moves out the way and hits Benjamin with a hard spinning clothesline. Mercury tags in Johnny Nitro and Nitro walks into the ring cocky and starts weakly slapping the face of Shelton Benjamin but Benjamin elbowed him into the stomach, Benjamin then sprinted off the ropes but Nitro hit a inverted Headlock Backbreaker and Benjamin lay on the floor holding his back, Nitro cockily ran off the ropes and hit Benjamin with a knee drop. Nitro did a little bit of taunting to the crowd before going for a Standing Shooting Star Press what he connects with, Nitro pins Benjamin, 1…2…Haas stomps at Nitro's back and breaks up the pin. Mercury then runs into the ring but receives a clothesline from Charlie Haas, Mercury gets back up but receives a drop toehold and catches his neck on the top rope, Haas chokes Mercury at the ropes before Shelton Benjamin hits Mercury with a stinger splash at the ropes what sends Mercury to go over the rope onto the outside. Benjamin has Mercury where he wants him and vaulting body press' over the top rope onto Mercury and they both fall to the floor. In the ring Johnny Nitro has Haas in the corner, Nitro does a little bit of weird dancing and goes for a turnbuckle clothesline but Haas moves out the way and waits for Nitro to turn around, Haas hits Nitro with a Haastile Takeover, 1…2…new champs, no Mercury pulls the ref out the ring, The ref is outside the ring talking to Joey Mercury about his illegal manuever when Matt Hardy comes running down the aisle with a steel chair, jumps onto the apron and shows Haas a steel chair he has in his hands, from behind Nitro pushes Haas into the steel chair and rolls him up in a school boy, ref gets in the ring and 1…2…3, and MNM retain the Tag Team Championships.

Winners and still champions : MNM

After the bell rings for the win, Johnny Nitro quickly rolls out the ring and MNM celebrate their victory on the outside, in the ring Benjamin and Haas are gutted on missing out on the Tag Team Championships, Benjamin is quite calm about it but Haas goes on a rampage and grabs a steel chair, Haas gets into the ring again and walks up to Matt Hardy is being cornered by Haas, Haas swings the chair at Matt Hardy but from behind Benjamin grabs the steel chair and saves Matt Hardy. Hardy is in the corner shocked and out of knowhere Shelton Benjamin hits Matt Hardy across the head with the steel chair and sends Hardy crashing down to the mat. Haas asks Benjamin for the chair and Benjamin passes it to him, Hardy isn't down but he's on his knees pleading for forgiveness, Haas holds the chair in the air and No!...Jeff Hardy runs to the ring and Haas swings the chair at him but Jeff Hardy ducks, runs off the ropes and hits both Benjamin and Haas with a clothesline. Benjamin and Haas quickly escape the ring staggered at the recent scenes and Jeff Hardy in the ring helps Matt Hardy to his feet and holds his hand in the air for a Hardy Boys Re-Union while there music plays in the background.

Crippler : Great a Hardy Boys re-union and The Smackdown Tag Team division has got even better, Hardys, MNM, Worlds Greatest Tag Team. Pure Greatness.

Westy : Well there is no doubt Smackdown is on the up and someone else who is on the up is our United States Champion Chris Benoit who is up next in his first title defense against the former holder of this championship Finlay.

*…Cameras go backstage to Teddy Long's office where he is at his desk sorting out papers when the 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton walks in with a tight rKo shirt.*

Orton : Mr Long, great event this past Sunday wasn't it, I mean I simply stole the show, and tonight live in the Mexico City I will simply steel the show again when I become a 2 time WWE Champion, Randy Orton, WWE Champion, Legend Killer, A Next generation superstar, I will follow in the footsteps of my father Cowboy Bob Orton and become a legend aswel as the legend killer.

*John Cena walks into the office and stands behind Orton with a sarcastic grin on his face, Orton continues to mumble to himself but doesn't realise Cena is there until Teddy Long keeps looking at Cena and Orton turns around and looks at Cena with a evil but cocky face.*

Cena : Yo Randy, you gonna beat me tonight are you, well let me think what happenned the last time we was in a ring together, I beat you and that is just what I will do tonight. I'll give it ya, you have made a big impact over the years but now, you are nothing, and it isn't like your in your retirement years is it. Look on Raw Shawn Michaels is competing each and every week and is competing for titles and he is what 40 odd years of age. Where all you can do is lose to one legend, then another and the list goes on and on. So tonight it will be a future legend in John Cena against a probable legend in Randy Orton, but I tell you something Orton, I will never let you kill the legend blood in John Cena.

*…Cena walks out and Orton is left looking annoyed and agitated at Cena's comments, Teddy Long looks on in the background as cameras cut to the arena where the United States Championship is on the line next.*

DING! DING! DING!

Singles : Chris Benoit © vs. Finlay

Both men are in the ring and both like to fight, it started with a power grapple, Benoit got the upper hand and kicked Finlay in the gut, he then hit him with rights and lefts and irish whipped Finlay, when Finlay returned Benoit hit him with a shoulder tackle what sent the tough irishman down to the mat. Benoit lifted Finlay up but Finlay hit him with punches to the gut, Finlay then went for a suplex but Benoit countered and hit a suplex of his own, 1, 2, kick out. Benoit grabbed Finlay and went for a german suplex but Finlay elbowed Benoit in the face, ran off the ropes and hit Benoit with a high knee. Finlay taunted for a bit and turned around where Benoit back chopped Finlay's chest, Finlay back chopped back and raked Benoit's eyes, Finlay hit Benoit with 6 european uppercuts, after all the uppercuts Benoit was leant back in the turnbuckle rather out of it, with Benoit in the corner, Finlay paced to the other side of the ring and ran at Benoit and nailed him with a big clothesline and Benoit went flying. Benoit was on the floor in the corner and Finlay got Benoit by the arms and dragged him into the middle of the ring, Finlay then ran against the ropes and hit a running seated senton. Cover, 1, 2, kick out from Benoit. Finlay had enough of doing signature moves on Benoit and went for the celtic cross but Benoit forced his way out of it and threw Finlay shoulder first into the ring post, Finlay came out from the turnbuckle clutching onto his shoulder and made a desperate attempt to clothesline Benoit but Benoit ducked and hit a german suplex, Benoit did the 'slit throat' taunt and climbed to the top rope, Benoit tried a diving headbutt but Finlay moved out the way and Benoit hit the mat head first and was lying on the mat in a state. Benoit and Finlay get to there feet together but Finlay is the one with less damage and he puts Benoit onto the top turnbuckle, Finlay goes up there aswel and attempts to superplex Benoit off it but Benoit keeps hitting Finlay and he falls to the mat, Finlay goes up again but this time Finlay was ready for him and hits him with a Tornado DDT off the turnbuckle, Benoit pins, 1, 2, kick out from Finlay. Finlay is lay on the floor and Benoit catapilised and locked Finlay in the sharpshooter, Benoit was trying hard to make Finlay submit but Finlay finally gets to the ropes after a lengthy time in the sharpshooter. Benoit then goes for the crippler crossface but Finlay rolled through and somehow got Benoit into a celtic cross and connected with it. 1…2…Benoit has his foot on the ropes, Finlay goes a little mad that the celtic cross didn't win him the U.S Gold and went outside the ring and took his shillelagh off the steel steps, he gets in the ring and waits for Benoit who is just approaching his feet, Finlay swings at Benoit with the shillelagh and Benoit ducks and locks in the crossface, he has it locked in, Finlay submits. Benoit is sucessful on his first title defense.

Winner and still champion : Chris Benoit

*…Cameras go backstage where Josh Matthews is interviewing the Hardy Boys at the interview spot.*

Josh Matthews : Ladies and Gentleman, at this present time I am here with the recent reunited Hardy Boys, now this is the Hardy Boys' first interview on Smackdown for just over 4 years and…

Matt Hardy : Quit they poncey talk Josh, we have an annoncement to make, you see I know Saturday Nights Main Event is coming up on the 9th of July and that will be the Hardy Boys' first match re-united, you see we have challenged The World's Greatest Tag Team to a match, us two vs. them, and next week we will have a re-union, it will be the Hardy Boys' re-unite party and if anyone messes it up they will sure know about it.

Jeff Hardy : Now can I say a few words, over the past couple of weeks, iv'e been watching those to dicks, Haas and Benjamin basically bully my brother, now that I am here and we are reunited those imbesils have backed off, like tonight, they wer'e taking advantage of Matt with a 2 on 1 situation and as soon as it was 2 on 2 they back off, So Hardys are back and the Smackdown Tag Team division better watch out because once wev'e dealed with Haas and Benjamin at Saturday Nights Main Event we will be coming for you MNM. And your titles.

Josh Matthews : Thank you Jeff and Matt…The Hardy Boys.

*…The Hardys leave before Josh says his last sentence and Josh stands there like a complete and utter goon.*

*Cameras cut to the arena where the end of 'Longhorn' is playing as JBL is standing by the announcers table insulting Westy and Crippler, JBL decides that he wants everyone to see him and steps up onto the announcers table with a mic in his hand.*

JBL : Ladies and Gentleman boys and girls, tonight is a very special time in the life of JBL, you see the upcoming Smackdown PPV Great American Bash is where I defeated Eddie Guerrero to become a first time WWE Champion. This Great American Bash I can already reveal that I am not in any title matches, that little short ass Teddy Long has decided to give the shot against John Cena to someone else. So I am out here and I would like to make a statement that I am worthy of getting a shot at the WWE Championship. And first off this is how I'm going to do that, I challenge anyone from the back to come out and try and defeat me, if they suceed I quit Smackdown, if I win I will be closer to that title shot I deserve. So come on who's up?

*…General Manager of Smackdown Teddy Long's music hits the PA System and he make his way to the ring with a mic while JBL is laughing at Long.*

JBL : Wait a minute, do you want a match with me, I mean you didn't even make it as a wrestler in the WWE, come on Teddy your not what I call challenging.

Long : Watch your mouth JBL, I run a powerful brand and all I can do is call security and they can take you from this building with a click of a finger. But I do have some good and bad news for you JBL, you see I haven't even approved to if you win you get a title shot but I will give you a chance.

JBL : Fair enough, it's only what I deserve, I mean longest reigning champion in WWE History. Just bring this low class guy out will you?

Long : Not before I give you the bad news, you see the bad news is that tonights match could be your last as I have a contract with Raw with John Bradshawn Layfield worded on the top, now tonights match is a No DQ Match with this man…

'It's the Deadman…'

*…The Undertaker's music hits the PA System and the arena goes pitch black, The lower arena fills up with smoke and JBL is covered in smoke but you can tell he is shocked and scared on The Undertaker's appearance.

DING! DING! DING!

No DQ Match : The Undertaker vs. JBL

As soon as Taker gets into the ring JBL heaps onto him and starts hitting him with clubs to the back by the ropes, JBL gets Taker and chokes him at the ropes before Taker elbows him into the gut, Taker punches JBL, JBL rakes Taker's eyes and hits him with a short arm clothesline sending Taker to the mat. JBL grabs Taker by the torso and throws him through the ropes to the outside, JBL exits the ring to the outside and goes over to The Undertaker, JBL gets Taker and tries an irish whip into the steel steps but Taker counters and sends JBL into the hard steel steps knees first. Taker looks around the arena for a bit until JBL gets to his feet, as soon as JBL is at his feet Taker hits him with a harsh big boot and JBL falls back onto the barricade. With JBL by the barricade Taker picks JBL up and tries to snake eyes him on the barricade but JBL counters and throws Taker into the ring post and Taker goes down with a bit of blood on is face. JBL gets some wires what are by the announcers table and starts to choke The Deadman with them, the ref tells JBL to let go and JBL then hits The Undertaker's head off the apron, he does it again and again but on the 4th attempt Taker elbows JBL into the stomach and throws him into the ring. Taker gets in the ring but gets stomped on by JBL, JBL irish whips Taker but Taker returns with a big boot for JBL, Taker then takes JBL's arm and twists it a little before going to the top rope and hitting Old School. Taker is standing in the middle of the ring and does the 'Chokeslam taunt' before JBL gets to his feet and Taker goes for a chokeslam but JBL counters and somehow hits Taker with a fall away slam. JBL goes for a desperate cover, 1, 2, kick out from The Undertaker. JBL stands back up and looks at Taker, Taker sits up angry and JBL's face has afraid wrote all over it, Taker stands up and JBL tries to hit Taker but he blocks the punch and hits JBL with a Chokeslam. 1…2…Kick out from JBL. Taker has had enough and rolls out the ring, he goes over by the announcers table and takes a steel chair and starts opening and closing it. Taker gets into the ring and JBL is just getting to his feet and is all over the place, Taker hits JBL over the head with the steel chair and JBL doesn't go to the floor but is brain-dead in the ring. Taker throws the chair down to the mat and 'Cut throat' taunts before getting JBL in the Tombstone, and connects with it. Ref counts, 1…2…3…and the Deadman gets another win over JBL and sends him packing his bags and out of Smackdown!

Winner : The Undertaker

Taker taunts in the ring while the crowd are chanting the 'goodbye' song to JBL who is walking up the aisle in disgrace, JBL is officially released from the Smackdown Roster.

*…Cameras cut from the arena to backstage where John Cena is walking through the corridor focused in his attire ready for his title defense against the 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton. He has a hat on and his spinner belt in hand as you can hear the crowd cheering for him in the background.

*…Cameras then cut to outside the arena where Kurt Angle is walking in his tracksuit and a sports bag is in his hand, he is on his way to his car and just opens it when Edge pops out from knowhere and starts hitting the wrestling machine, Edge then keeps hitting Angle's head on the bonnet of Angle's car. Edge takes a few steps back as Angle is getting to his feet, Edge runs at him and goes for a spear to Angle on his bonnet but Angle moves out the way and Edge goes flying into the car head first, Angle erupts and keeps hitting Edge with punches before grabbing him by the head and throwing him into a pillar by this Bus port. Edge is walking around half-unconsicous and Angle hits him with an Angle Slam onto the concrete pavement. Angle went mental and locked Edge into the Angle Lock aggressively, Eric Bischoff meanwhile who hadn't been seen on camera, came at Angle and dropped this big plank of wood on Angle's back, The wood didn't do hardly any damage to Angle as he gets to his feet and gets Bischoff from behind and goes for a Angle Slam but Edge spears Kurt halfway between him doing the angle slam on Bischoff. Edge then stomps at Angle on the road of the car park and Eric Bischoff goes away and a couple of moments you hear a car driving on the road and Bischoff drives over the ankle of Kurt Angle. Angle is screaming in agony as paramedics come to help him.*

One of the Paramedics : God did you do this?

Edge : Damn I did and I hope the SOB has to have his leg amputated.

*Cameras then cut back to the arena for the main event.*

DING! DING! DING!

Main Event : John Cena © vs. Randy Orton

The match gets away as soon as Cena gets in the ring as Orton started hitting him with rights, Cena quickly got his act together and started hitting Orton with rights and lefts too, Cena and Orton wer'e both hitting eachother back and forth and Cena got the breakthrough with a hard right shot that knocked Orton to the mat. Orton got back to his feet but Cena knocked him back down with a clothesline, Orton got back up though and Cena irish whipped him and when Orton returned Cena nailed him with a back body drop. Orton got up and ran towards Cena but received a hip toss from the champ. Cena then taunts 'You can't see me' with the crowd and goes for the Knuckle Shuffle but Orton gets to his feet quick enough and hits Cena with a dropkick. 1, 2, kick out. Orton gets Cena up and hits him with 6 consecutive European Uppercuts what send Cena into the corner, Orton steps onto the second rope and starts hitting Cena with punches, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Orton lets go after 5. Orton gets down and the ref tells him to back off a little, Orton turns around and Cena hits him with a punch to the jaw, and another, and another. Cena and Orton are in the middle of the ring and Cena gets Orton in a suplex position, Orton counters into a suplex position of his own, he picks him in the air and drops him torso first onto the ropes. Cena is on the floor holding his torso by the ropes as Orton is giving Cena some standing knee drops using the ropes for more power. Orton gets the cover, 1, 2, kick out. Orton gets Cena up and goes for a Stretch Backbreaker but Cena powers out of it and hits Orton with some clotheslines, he then runs off the ropes and hits a flying shoulder block to the legend killer, Orton gets back to his feet but it doesn't last long as Cena nails Orton with a spinning out powerbomb. Cena taunts with the crowd does his theatrics and hits the 5 Knucke Shuffle to an Orton who lies in the middle of the ring. Cena signals 'Word Life' and Orton is at his feet and Cena gets him up in the F-U but Orton forces himself out of it and hits his backbreaker to Cena. 1…2…kick out from Cena. Orton gets onto all fours and starts to stalk John Cena, Cena gets to his feet and RKO-NO!, Cena pushes Orton off the ropes and gets him in the F-U, no Orton counters and quickly escapes the ring. Orton is on the outside and grabs a steel chair from by the announcers table, Cena is telling Orton to bring it on but the ref isn't having it and rolls out the ring and grabs the chair from Orton, Orton clotheslines the ref to the mat on the outside. No ref and as soon as Orton gets into the ring Cena starts hitting him with rights but out of knowhere Orton smacks the ankle of Cena with the steel chair. Cena turns around again and Orton swings the chair at him but he ducks and gets Orton in the F-U and connects with it. He pins, '1…2…3…4…5…6…' No ref to count though. Cena goes over by the ropes and shouts at the ref, he then turns around and GONG!, Orton has hit Cena across the head with the chair, one minute the ref has seen it and calls for a DQ.

Winner and still champion By DQ : John Cena

With Orton disqualified he starts hitting Cena with the steel chair while Cena's on the floor. Orton suddenly stops and stands there with a smug grin on his face as the crowd start to boo him. It's Rey Mysterio, Mysterio runs down the ramp and rolls into the ring, Orton swings the chair at him but Mysterio ducks and Reverse springboards of the opposite rope but in mid-air Orton swings the steel chair and catches the head of Mysterio. The crowd boo Orton as he stands there with the chair raised in the air as Smackdown comes to a close.

Smackdown Results
MNM def World's Greatest Tag Team to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships
Benoit makes Finlay submit to retain the United States Championship
The Undertaker pins JBL in a No-DQ Match and therefore JBL leaves Smackdown
John Cena def Orton through DQ to retain his WWE Championship
Feedback would be appreciated, i think this one was a pretty good show. But i can only see if you give me feedback.

MJHcycle
Meh
true seeker

total posts: 1129
since: May 2006
Dec 05, 06 at 9:10pm ^
re: The Lynx's Smackdown GM Mode Diary

the lynx
high on "N"

Dec 05, 06 at 9:13pm ^
re: The Lynx's Smackdown GM Mode Diary (Smackdown Posted)

chubbie huicho
King Mo For TNA Champ!
Seeketh Maximus

total posts: 5169
GameGrep pts: 150
since: Jul 2006
Dec 06, 06 at 1:21am ^

TheKingofKings
BEAUTIFUL™
s-e-e-k-e-r

total posts: 1694
neopoints: 2
since: Oct 2006
Dec 06, 06 at 6:12am ^

the lynx
high on "N"

Dec 06, 06 at 8:04am ^

westy_1990
NUFC FOR LIFE!!! :-D :-D :-D
true seeker

total posts: 1065
since: Jul 2004
Dec 06, 06 at 4:53pm ^

The Rock 13
RIP Ethan
Relentless

total posts: 9412
neopoints: 166
since: May 2006
Dec 06, 06 at 5:22pm ^

the lynx
high on "N"

Dec 06, 06 at 5:24pm ^

the lynx
high on "N"

Dec 06, 06 at 6:06pm ^

Christian Cage fan
I'm better than you bitch!
seek-o-holic

total posts: 874
since: Aug 2006
Dec 06, 06 at 8:16pm ^
re: The Lynx's Smackdown GM Mode Diary (Smackdown Up/Poll Up/Feedback Please)

DanAndersonKRO
Joys and Sorrows
Neolithic

since: Jul 2005
Dec 06, 06 at 8:32pm ^

TheCrippler
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
forum fever

total posts: 392
Dec 06, 06 at 9:43pm ^

zhaoyun770
Resident Neo

total posts: 3059
neopoints: 13
since: Aug 2005
Dec 06, 06 at 9:43pm ^

[All dates in (PST) time]Threads List   « Next Newest   Next Oldest »
REPLY TO THIS THREAD   START NEW THREAD

Forum sigs have been disabled in this thread.

search:
search posts by username:

Neoseeker Forums » PS2 Games » WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 » The Lynx's Smackdown GM Mode Diary (Good News)

Jump to another forum: