Formula One 04 User Reviews
F1 04 Is brilliantly realistic in most aspects and you have simulation, arcade and career to chose from.
You can unlock new intros and cars making it great because you are getting rewarded for what you have achieved which i like in a game.
The game doesnt have enogh crashes like to computer drivers crashing together or when you first start being a pile up at the first corner. I also would like to see more realism in the crashes you can only loose wheels and wings, theres no crumpled side pods or snapped suspension. Do you get my point?Summary:
Get this game if you are a motorsports fan and get this game if your not its a game for everyone. Get yourself driving schumachers first car which he only ever drove once. work your way from zero to hero in career mode. Give schumacher an immediate run for his money in simulation and have a easy drive in arcade.
- Order of Cars in performances 4
- Should I move to Sauber? 8
- your best time 2
- Career 102
- F1 2005 car setups 0
- General F1 Discussion 11
- who's your favorite 0
- Formula One 05 Discussion Board & Profile Here 0
- F1 2005 - 1st screenshots, what should be in new game 3
- ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO CHAT AND JOIN, F105 OUT SOON 1
- yellow flags !!! 2
- Favourite/Worse fastest at, slowest at...... 2