Ford Street Racing takes you to the sun-bleached streets of LA for a unique fast-and-furious team racing experience. Ford Street Racing has a unique team feature, putting you in control of your own racing team. Whilst racing through the dangerous streets of LA, switch between your three cars racing and issuing commands to your team-mates to gain both a tactical and positional advantage.
Block, draft and challenge your opponents as you get behind the wheel of any of the 18 officially licensed high performance Ford vehicles - from the classic 1970 Mk 1 Capri RS2600 to the recently announced 2007 Shelby Cobra GT500.
A progressive damage system also adds a new element of realism to the game, allowing every hit your vehicle takes to affect the appearance, performance and drivability of the vehicle.
- 18 officially licensed Ford vehicles: classics, performance and high performance cars.
- 24 richly detailed tracks based around the sun bleached streets of Los Angeles.
- Maximum Team Control - Race a team of 3 cars switching between them and issuing commands gaining a positional and tactical advantage.
- Progressive car damage that you can see and affects car performance.
- Win cash to repair cars and purchase higher performance cars.
- Game structure contains challenges, competitions and leagues for 1 to 2 players
- Ford Bold Moves Street Racing Vehicles: 1968 Mustang GT, 1969 Mustang Boss 302, 1970 Capri Mk I RS2600, 1970 Mustang Boss 429, 1973 Escort RS2000, 1975 Torino Sport, 1985 RS200, 1987 Sierra RS500, 1992 Escort RS Cosworth, 1995 GT90 Concept, 2000 Ford SVT Cobra R, 2002 Focus RS, 2004 Fiesta ST, 2004 Mustang GT-R Concept, 2004 SVT F-150 Lightning, 2006 Ford GT, 2006 Mustang GT, 2007 Shelby Ford GT500
This game is also known as:
- Ford Street Racing XR Edition in Australia
- Ford Street Racing: LA Duel in Europe