For Liberty! is a turn based 18th century strategy game based on a upgraded game engine from the game 1848. Command the armies of the newly born United States or the British Empire during the American Revolutionary War (1775-1783). As an added bonus, fight in Hungary, as either Rakoczi's poorly equipped rebels or the Austrians during the War of Spanish Succession, from 1703 to 1711.
- Two theatres of operation: East Coast of North America and the Carpathian Basin in Central Europe.
- Over 20 minutes of period music for each theater.
- Management of 6 key resources: Recruits, Horses, Muskets, Cannon, Money and Supply.
- 400 different historical leaders, Each leader can have up to 3 different special abilities out of
16 including Melee Specialist, Engineer, Fort Specialist, Grenadier and Maneuver.
- 16 type of units, eg: Dragoon, Infantry, Rifleman, Militia, Indians, Hussars, Grenadiers and Heavy Artillery.
- 3D rendered maps and units.
- 8 different full campaigns, 4 for each theater.
- 3 kinds of multiplayer support: HotSeat, PBEM and LAN (TCP/IP).
- 3 difficulty settings.
- 7 different unit stances on the strategic map: Defense, Attack, Rest, Siege, Retreat, Routed and Training.
- 4 kinds of unit formations on the tactical map: Skirmish, Column, Line and Routed.
 Hardware Requirements
Windows 2000, XP
500 Mhz CPU
256 MB RAM
32 MB Video Card capable of 1024x768 resolution or higher
1 Ghz CPU
512 Mb RAM
64 MB Video Card capable of 1024x768 resolution or higher