Football Manager Handheld 2010 is the latest addition to the Football Manager Handheld series on the PSP with new features such as improved scout/coach reports and team reports by the assistant adding more depth into the game while keeping it as a 'pick up and play' style which has made the game popular while building on the previous game by polishing it which is a keyword this year with the 2D pitch being improved from the 2009 game to make the 2010 version an even better game than before and Sports Interactive have underlined this with various little additions to the game such as improved board confidence and testimonial matches but the most notable is the new blue/yellow colour scheme which is shown throughout the skin in the game.
- Aug 24, 12 6:25amYour best manager stats
- Apr 14, 12 9:30amYour Best Signing of FMH10!
- Mar 16, 12 8:26pmHow to make old players sign new and cheaper contracts on PSP?
- Mar 16, 12 8:25pmHow to make old players sign new and cheaper contracts on PSP?
- Feb 06, 12 7:19pmA place on the board
- Oct 28, 11 10:21amWonderkids
- North America: Oct 30, 2009
- Europe: Oct 30, 2009
- Australia: Oct 22, 2009