Fishing Master is the first Arcade style fishing game to hit the Nintendo Wii. Choose from an array of different types of bait. Cast your line with the Wii Remote. And start reeling in over 100 fish with your Nunchuck in your sole quest to become a Fishing Master.
Use the Wii controller to throw the hook as far as you can to try and capture the biggest fish.
- Fishing Fun for the Family: The only Arcade Style fishing game on the Wii that all armchair anglers of all ages can enjoy. Just choose your bait, cast your line with the Wii Remote, and start reeling'em in with the Nunchuk. If only, real fishing was this easy.
- Fancy Fish Market: Catch over 100 fish ranging from the freshwater Trout to mythical oddities like the fabled Sea Goblin, that is said to have eaten entire boats whole.
- 4 Player Head to Head Fishing Derby: Go head to head with up to 4 friends simultaneously to find out who's the top Fishing Master.
- Bait and Tackle: Utilize different rods and over 30 different types of bait from Lugworms to Stoneflies to snag that prize catch.
- Fishing Holes Galore: With over 30 saltwater and freshwater fishing locales to discover, you're bound to find a favorite.
- Tournament Time: Test your fishing skills in your quest to become a Fishing Master in over 30 fishing tournaments in single player mode.
- Fish Encyclopedia: Learn more than just fishing techniques. A true Fishing Master learns about every fish you catch in the game.
This game is also known as Tsuri Master in Japan.