Fire Emblem review
A VERY impressive game!
great characters. These characters you could imagine in real life.
Impressive story line. Going back to the midevil times was something not done before in a RPG game for a while.
Cool support option
well... The game is hard. And that is about it. No Roy or Marth however.Summary:
This game is extremely entertaining. The characters you can sort of relate to in some ways more then others, The storyline has not been done in a E RPG game that I have ever played, the support option lets you look into the characters past and see what they were doing before they join your party. The Multiplayer area is extremely interesting. There are a couple bad points however., You need to level up your character amazingly high if oyu don't oyu'll have to start over. ROY AND MARTH ARE NOT PLAYABLE IN THIS GAME. Give us a break.
About the author
- General Possibly Somewhat On Topic Discussion #Whatever; RIDE ENHANCE 201
- Best of each class. 142
- Fire Emblem Create A Character 84
- Actual mother of Roy 28
- Sain vs Kent 66
- Which class should I use? 6
- Create your own Class + Character to go with it ! 37
- Tips for a noob? 2
- FE7 rom trouble ? 0
- battle history menu 0
- Introductions Ver.III 310
- Fire Emblem: The Fang's Honor (Fanfic) 4