Final Fantasy Tactics review
It's a review...
A great game.
Gameplay=Easy to follow
Recommended to buy
Well, the storyline may be a little hard, because of the long stories and text you must read. Not recommended for 10- Under. Very hard for myself to complete (I am 11).Summary:
This is definately a great game. If you love Heart-Breakers, Thrillers, things to scare you (Well, if you're playing at the night anyone), and a story about Honor, this is a great game. Very recommended to buy, at a very low price too. Final Fantasy Tactics is one of the best Final Fantasies ever made. It's easy to learn abilities, easy to battle, easy to equip items, easy to do about anyhing. At such a low price, there's no need to think about it! So go buy it, today!
About the author
- "Best" job class 335
- Job Points Accumulation/Job Mastery 1
- What is a good strategy to kill velius??? 13
- FFT | HOW TO: Get Excalibur & Ragnarok in Chapter 2 from Gafgarion 0
- Favorite Ability Setup 28
- cannot become a samurai or ninja please help!! 5
- Riovanes rooftop 9
- Ramza and Agrias relationship 35
- rad alicia, and lavian? 1
- Different Endings 23
- Perfect FFT Team 115
- Ways to Defeat Wiegraf 21
- Final Fantasy X2014