Final Fantasy VIII review
Final Fantasy at its best
*Great Cast of characters
*The whole time compression plot may be a little confusing.
*I also may take a while to get used to the junctioning.
*abusing the "O" to get limit breaks.
This is the first final fantasy game I ever played and is still my favorite to this day. There was a certain feeling that I got when I played it for the first time which no other RPG has done. The story is compelling and I found the cast of characters to be one of the best of any RPG to date. The junction system may take a while to get used to but once you get the hang of it, its brilliant. The FMV sequences are still just as enjoyable to watch today, as they were 5 years ago. Just about everything about this game is perfection. I strongly recommended it.
About the author
- Tonberry King 28
- Large crater near Trabia Garden...What is it? 88
- Squall's Dead Theory 118
- what is your omega weapon strategy? 25
- X-ATM092 - How to destroy it. 2
- Grease Monkey won't give me the Moomba doll 3
- Can't start the game! Just playing staff credits? 7
- FF8 CHARACTERS!! 6
- T-Rexaur 89
- Why is Squall caled Leon now?!!!!! 16
- how do you get to the raganork after leaving ultimecia's castle 5
- How do you card really weak enemies? 17