Final Fantasy VIII review
Final Fantasy at its best
*Great Cast of characters
*The whole time compression plot may be a little confusing.
*I also may take a while to get used to the junctioning.
*abusing the "O" to get limit breaks.
This is the first final fantasy game I ever played and is still my favorite to this day. There was a certain feeling that I got when I played it for the first time which no other RPG has done. The story is compelling and I found the cast of characters to be one of the best of any RPG to date. The junction system may take a while to get used to but once you get the hang of it, its brilliant. The FMV sequences are still just as enjoyable to watch today, as they were 5 years ago. Just about everything about this game is perfection. I strongly recommended it.
About the author
- Why is Squall caled Leon now?!!!!! 17
- Draw point Theory (Ultima!) 48
- Ragnarok is stuck at Fisherman's Horizon 2
- UFO sightings 15
- removal of card rules 4
- How do you pronounce Rinoa? 17
- samantha soul 9
- Tonberry King 29
- Large crater near Trabia Garden...What is it? 88
- Squall's Dead Theory 118
- what is your omega weapon strategy? 25
- X-ATM092 - How to destroy it. 2
- Final Fantasy X2014