Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings stars Vaan and Penelo as they tackle through problems in the Dalmascan empire in the city of Ivalice.
Revenant Wings tells the story of Vaan and Panelo, two of the main characters from FFXII. Together they travel around Ivalice searching for adventure, and eventually finding it on the floating continant of Lumeres.
Developed exclusively for the Nintendo DS, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings is an all-new experience that makes full use of the Nintendo DS's unique features. Featuring full Touch Screen functionality, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings allows players to control massive armies, unleash special moves and activate Gambits, all with the use of the stylus. The world of Ivalice comes alive through the respected musical stylings of Hitoshi Sakimoto and the direction of Motomu Toriyama, the director of Final Fantasy X-2 and the upcoming Final Fantasy XIII
- Experience a tale that takes you beyond the amazing events of FINAL FANTASY XII
- Stunning 3D graphics, music and video bring the land of Ivalice to life and push the capabilities of the Nintendo DS
- Take control of your favourite characters using the intuitive stylus and Nintendo DS Touch Screen
- Experience real-time battles using the innovative Gambit system
- Collect and synthesise items and treasures to create new rare items
- More summons than in any other Final Fantasy game
- Epic soundtrack from the composer of Final Fantasy XII