This time, the stage is set in the world of Ville, in the City of Forgotten Time, where everyone has lost certain memories. The adventure follows Chocobo on a quest to recover memories lost by villagers by a mysterious force.
- A charming, vibrant game world coupled with an engaging storyline and challenging turn based battles to create a fun and entertaining RPG environment
- A compelling gaming experience utilizing a variety of classic FINAL FANTASY jobs such as the knight, black mage and white mage to aid Chocobo in his fight against evil
- Character designer Toshiyuki Itahana, from the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES series and FINAL FANTASY FABLES: Chocobo Tales, lends his charming art style
- Duel against friends via Nintendo WiFi Connection in addictive card battles featuring popular FINAL FANTASY creatures in a unique 3D pop up book style
- Collect hidden letters throughout the adventure and form special phrases to unlock secret dungeons and jobs
- The signature Mog House offers arcade style mini games that can be played with intuitive Wii Remote controls
This game is also known as Chocobo no Fushigi Dungeon 2 in Japan.