Fight Night Round 3 User Reviews
Fun 2 player mode
Career mode is too easy
Not enough boxers
First of all, sorry for the oh-so-unoriginal title. Now to the review.
I had never played a boxing game before this one, and in all honesty I never had much interest in boxing until Ricky Hatton's fight with Floyd Mayweather. Following that fight, I decided to have a look at this game and after reading the reviews for it and seeing it available online for just £18, I decided to give it a go.
As soon as you load up the game, the first thing you notice is the realism of the boxers. Ricky Hatton looks just as ugly as he does it real life, and you can see the blood pouring out of the fighters ey...
Fight Night Round 3 is without a doubt the best boxing game on the market. Albeit, there is a lack of competition in the boxing game genre, but that doesn't make this game any less worthy of its high regard if there was more competition. What makes this game so good are the precise and realistic boxing, detailed facial damage, create a fighter mode, and arguably one of the better career modes that comes with a boxing game.
We'll start off by talking about one of the most vital parts of any fighting sim, the fighting. The boxing in Fight Night is helped by a great addition called the Total Pu...
- The graphics on Fight Night Round 3 are absolutely amazing. By far the best graphics I've saw on a boxing sim. With every punch to the face your opponent takes, it'll really start to show. From devastating cuts, blinding swelling and simple things like moving ropes when you lean against them, the game has it all.
I'd easily give this game 10/10 for every graphic found on it.
- Well, I can't put into words how well the career mode is made in this game, it is the ultimate career mode ever on a boxing sim, in my opinion. You start of with the choice of rebuilding a legends ...
As far as launch line ups go the PS3 line up was not the best, the only few good launch titles were Call Of Duty, Resistance, Motor Storm and Fight Night. But don't let that phase you. The games that were top of the pile were there for a reason.
Fight Night is one of those titles. This stands head and shoulders above most of the other launch titles and rightfully so.
I always start of my reviews with the graphics as it's the first thing you notice in a game and it's also what people are most interested in when buying a PS3 title.
So let me just say that Fight Night contains s...
- Create Boxer - Jim Braddock 3
- clubber lang rocky 3 0
- cluber lang created boxer 0
- ko re mo's gloves & shoes 2
- Career Mode 3
- How Far Did You Get In Career Mode? 1
- my boxer keeps throwing illegal headbutts 0
- I'm A Fight Night Round 3 Cab Creator... Requests? 52
- What is your current record in Career Mode? 22
- C.A.B.S 0
- How do you get your custom fighter online 0
- What's wrong with you EA? 0
- Fight Night 20042004