The game features nearly photo-realistic graphics and smooth animation. Light sourcing produces accurate shadows from players on the field and highly detailed crowd animation. As in the previous games, Hidetoshi Nakata returns as the series "Image Player"
- Features official FIFA World Cup insignia, mascots and the 20 new World Cup stadiums in Japan and Korea
- Includes all the World Cup star players' looks and playing styles
- New gameplay delivers intuitive one-button headers, volleys, scissor kicks, juggling, and more
- New stadium environments and player-to-player animations
- New camera angles and replays; key dramatic moments highlighted
- Tournament Mode--seven-game series beginning with round-robin play, followed by playoffs leading to the final match