FIFA 2003, is the new FIFA soccer game made by EA Sports for the new year scheduled for the Fall of 2002. This game is an advancement from FIFA 2002. It now includes improvement on the physics of ball control. Also, includes Club Championship mode. The AI and skill levels have also been improved. FIFA Soccer 2003 has 24 different stadiums (18 team specific, 4 generic, and 2 unlockable).
A fundamental change in the control of the ball results in more natural gameplay, with deflections, missed headers and scrambled goals reflecting the real nature of football. Dead ball situations are a pivotal part of the real game; FIFA Football 2003 incorporates a new interface that requires the level of skill and strategy that has allowed stars such as Roberto Carlos to shine in the real world. A new set-piece dynamic provides complete control over the power and swerve of free kicks.
- Total gameplay experience: Brand-new dribbling, shooting, crossing, and passing models, with increased player intelligence.
- Total ball control:
- Unleash the skills of the world's greatest players, through new player animations and signature skill moves.
- Total club championship: Experience pressure-cooker atmospheres as you take on Europe's elite teams in their own stadiums, with actual team chants and songs.
- Total dead-ball control: Realistic set-piece dynamics give you complete control over the power and swerve of free kicks. Find the angle. Find the power. Find the top corner.
- Total authenticity: With more than 8,000 real players from more than 350 official teams, including 16 of the world's top leagues.
- Total skill: Master the EA SPORTS Freestyle Control, and produce a feint, one-touch pass, or skill move to leave your opponents standing.
This game is also known as:
- FIFA Soccer 2003
- FIFA Football 2003 in Europe