Final Fantasy XI: Rise of the Zilart User Reviews
Community, Graphics, Quests, Races, Classes, Battles, Teams, Linkshells, Moghouses...Summary:
This game ROCKS if you're an Avid Final Fantasy Fan like me, it rocks ever if you aren't too! The graphics are totally cool and detailed, and you can even ride stuff like Chocobos and Airships! Also, the Team Fighting is really fun! The world is big and the game is hard, which allows good gameplay! This game also has a great community with good people. You can summon monsters too, which is cool... There are a good selectiion of races and classes to choose from, and you can become things like a summon or ninja in the game. There are a wide range of quests, with a wide range of diffulculties ...
Well, on my recent trip to Japan I had the honor of playing this game. So here we go...
Registering and such is not much of a pain. Pretty much the same as the Beta. It takes time to install and update (yes there was an update already) but after that it is pretty easy. The major difference between the startup procedure for the final version and for the Beta is that before creating a character for use with the game you now need a so-called 'Contents-ID' recorded to your PS2 hard disk. You obtain this ID by selecting an option in the Final Fantasy section of the Play Online browser. It costs ...
- Asura server linkshell 3
- Final Fantasy XI's final scenario is 'Rhapsodies of Vana'diel' and starts in May, three free content updates 3
- Final Fantasy XI Mobile is Nexon's adaptation of a long-lived MMO to portable devices 0
- finaly fantasy 3 how do i use mini? 1
- POL-1160 Question / CC Screw-Up 0
- anyone play on Odin? 0
- Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin launches March, trailer focuses on story 2
- What Character will U be? 8
- Final Fantasy 11 named the most profitable FF 9
- if you a newb and start playing after 11/11/10 12
- Pc,Ps2,xbox 360 Final Fantasy 11 free trial 0
- Do new people join often? 1