F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate, the second expansion pack for Windows PC, offers both seasoned gamers and those who have never played the original F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) the ability to jump-in and experience the fright with a brand new team in an all-new experience that presents a different perspective of the events that occur at Armacham. The campaign reveals a parallel story allowing players to take the role of a different F.E.A.R. soldier and battle new enemies that the original team never saw coming.
- Uncover the mystery that surrounds Armacham and truth behind the Perseus project.
- Employ new weapons, including the Chain Lightning Gun, Grenade Launcher, and Advanced Rifle.
- Face off against a horrifying new enemy, the Nightcrawlers.
 Hardware Requirements
- Windows XP/2000(with latest service pack installed)/Windows Vista
- DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Pentium 4 1.7GHz or equivalent processor (2.2GHz for Windows Vista)
- 512MB of RAM or more (1GB for Windows Vista)
- 64MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card
- 16GB free hard drive space
- DVD-ROM drive
- 16-bit DirectX 9.0-compatible sound card
This game is also known as F.E.A.R. Mission Perseus in Europe.