Fatal Frame III: The Tormented User Reviews
The third in the Series of The Fatal Frame/Project Zero games, ' the tormented ' is just as beautifully designed and haunting as the previous 2 installments.
It tells the story Of Rei Kurosawa, crippled with grief and guilt over the death of her love in a recent car accident. After visiting an old abandoned manor on a photography assignment, Rei starts having disturbing dreams about an old haunted manor, known as the manor of sleep, a building entrapping vicious and tormented souls. Soon the horrors of the nightmares start creeping in to her real life, as she looks into the mysteries of the ...
Having just finished my marathon session of completing all the Project Zero (Fatal Frame) games, I thought I might share my opinion.
Put simply, these games rock.
Project Zero III tells the story of Rei Kurasawa (no relation to Yae and Sae of Project Zero II), a twenty-three-year-old journalist. She is wracked by guilt at the death of her fiance Yuu Asou in a car crash during which she was at the wheel.
One day, on an assignment, Rei is taking pictures of a supposedly haunted house. Suddenly she sees Yuu's spirit and follows him, running into a new mansion that bears no resemblance to the on...
- android - horror game [merendam], resemble fatal frame. 0
- Your favorite ghost 18
- Is It True That All The Fatal Frame Series Are True Stories?? 16
- Fatal Frame III glitch on hour XII night 15 Non-reacting ghost for ghost list, Mirror Woman 0
- Non-reacting ghost on Hour III 8
- Hour XI: Final Passage- Praying Senior never appears. 4
- how to get the lens festival fatal frame 3 the tormented 6
- Create A Ghost! 11
- problem with miku and camera controls..please help 0
- please..need help finding green stone for tattoo section 0
- 1000 Ways to Die... In the Manor of Sleep 5
- Make you'r own "Fatal Frame: zero" diary! 8
- Fatal Frame2002