Game Info
Launch on a one-of-a-kind mission to rescue the stars! The universe is going dark, and it's up to you, Konki, Stellar Guardian, to put things right. Dr. Dark Matter and his roving band of space thieves have stolen many of the Constellation Stones that make up the heavens. It’s time to suit up, power up, and live up to the task at hand. Recover the Stones and once again bring light to the night sky. Featuring unique use of the Wii Remote controller's Pointer capabilities, simply point and thrust Konki through 20 dangerous time- and collection-based missions in the harshest of environments. Navigate through narrow, mazelike astral caves riddled with space worms, steam pipes, and mining drills. Explore vast space stations while avoiding turret fire, mines, and huge crushing gears. Weave through cluttered asteroid fields and gaseous planetary rings, and more. Evade the hazards, pick up precious items and ship upgrades, and save the Constellation Stones before the night sky is lost forever.
- Guide Konki through 20 hazardous time and collection based space missions spanning 4 unique worlds
- Deftly pilot your ship with innovative use of the Wii Remote™ controller's infrared pointer capabilities
- Collect important items and ship upgrades to post better times
- Six different four person local multiplayer modes
- Compete for best times with Nintendo® WiFi Connection Online Leaderboards
 Wii Points Cost
North America: 1000 Points Japan: 1000 Points
This game is also known as Kiken Kuuiki in Japan.