Europa 1400: The Guild takes players into the world of the Middle Ages after 1400: A world full of luxury and wealth conspiracy and intrigue. Set up your own family dynasty and take on one of 12 different career paths - from blacksmith, alchemist, or barkeep, to priest or thief. Maximize your influence and power with over 30 different offices and 72 office ranks - and make life difficult for your opponents through policies, sabotage, intrigue and conspiracy.
- Start and build a feudal empire from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance.
- Select your parents from tradesmen, noblemen, serfs or royalty.
- Master 15 Medeival Professions: Become a priest, mason, merchant and more and rise to the master class.
- Build a Business: Hire and train apprentices, trade finished goods, steal competitor's profits, and bribe city officials to look the other way.
- 8-player multiplayer via Internet or Lan.
- All New Exclusive Expansion Pack Included: 3 new occupations, an all-new city, seances and more!
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium II 400MHz Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000 & XP
750 MB hard disk space
8x CD-ROM drive DirectX8.1 (on CD) DirectX and Direct 3D Compatible 16 MB Ram
DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
Keyboard and Mouse.