Eternal Darkness review
Good solid title...
Graphics were great, great gameplay, lots of puzzles, endless replay value, fun factor...The bad:
Dark and hard to see...Summary:
I found this to be a great game. It was very entertaining with loads of things to do. Nothing held back in this game. There were several different characters to play as, all whom had their own weapons and characteristics that made them useful. There are several challenging puzzles to go along with the game that make you think and plan you're route. The bosses are pretty good as well. They are at a good difficulty level with loads of different attacks.
Overall Outcome: Buy It!
About the author
- Which Artifact did you pick at the begining? 28
- Eternal Darkness Successor - Shadow of the Eternals 0
- ?CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE 5 POINT SPELL? 5
- Magickal Attack - using it early 1
- Stuck as Karim 2
- im stuck with (paul luther) the bald guy in the france 4
- Can It Be True?! 8
- create your own sanity effect 7
- Chapter 5 boss - the gaurdian 2
- Side effects ED has had on you! 62
- how scary does ED get? 1
- Is this game scarier than RE? 8