Elebits: Adventures of Kai & Zero adds a mystical slant to the Elebits story. The two titular heroes find themselves transported into a mysterious realm by a magical bus created by Kai's inventor Father. As they get used to their surroundings, the pair must use all their skills to gather the Eledees they will need to assist their progression, with Kai making good use of his special capture gun, which is used to grab the evasive Eledees, and lift, manipulate and move any objects in his path.
In addition to locating the various Elebits to power devices, players are also challenged with locating a new species of "Omega" Elebits, who boast a wider range of abilities and act as side-kicks who accompany Kai through the vast stages. As the game progresses, "Omega" Elebits capable of locating hidden areas, freezing water, and illuminating dark areas must be found and put to good use to progress to later stages.
Enter into an extraordinary game of hide and seek in this exciting sequel to Elebits! Kai and Zero have been swept off to a magical land and must finish the challenges ahead, to get back home. Seek out the mischievous little Omega Elebits that hold supernatural powers and give you the ability to complete puzzle quests. The more you play the stronger you become as you capture Omega Elebits providing you with incredible magic abilities to solve tasks. Find, capture and befriend the Elebits, raise them and embark on a magical journey using their combined powers to battle through amazing adventures and find a way back home!
- Solve challenging puzzles in order to find and capture over 20 mysterious Omega Elebits
- Players problem solving abilities increase the more they explore, capture and raise their Elebits
- Battle 7 bosses by utilizing each of the Omega Elebits' special powers to defeat them
- Use Kai's capture gun and find numerous upgrades to capture the elusive Elebits
- Utilize each of the Omega Elebits' special powers in order to solve puzzles, reveal hidden paths, freeze flowing water, turn darkness into light, levitate rocks and much more
- Connect via Wi-Fi and battle up to four friends in a head-to-head Elebits capture battle
This game is also known as Eledees: The Adventures of Kai and Zero in Europe.