Set in 2351, players assume the role of major Jason "Wolf" Scott - one of the best Galactic Federation pilots - and work within their flight to achieve mission objectives. In addition to several single-player campaigns, Echelon: Wind Warriors will support several multiplayer options including deathmatch and co-op modes in a variety of game types.
Echelon: Wind Warriors allows you to experience war at a whole new level as you are given the ability to use 16 hi-tec weapons from plasma guns to guided missiles be it in dog fights, deadly aircraft or land battles as you go through the game to save your race. Compete in over 40 white knuckle missions and earn special acknowledgement in the form of awards (steel rose, gold cross) and then show of your skills online with up to 48 players!
- Spectacular 3D graphics allow for highly realistic environments and photo realistic landscapes, detailed building and vehicle models, and special effects such as dust, particle, and lighting effects
- Continent sized game environments feature more than 250 different types of vehicles and structures deployed on a massive scale
- Powerful command-and-control function that allows you to call in other craft, ground units (NEW!) and anti-aircraft (NEW!) for support in completing mission objectives
- Craft are equally easily joystick and mouse controllable - thanks to the innovative "Echelon-style" mouse control mode
- Single player campaign featuring more than 40 well-balanced missions
- Playable and non-playable units
- Types of weaponry including the deadliest plasma rockets
- Elaborated system of multiplayer mode will include dedicated server support, new multiplayer arenas, chat and many more
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium II 400 MHz or compatible
64 MB RAM
1150 MB free hard drive space
DirectX 8.1 compliant 2nd generation 3D-accelerator video card