-An intriguing storyline
-A battle system like no other RPG
-Multiple PSI powers
If you love RPGs, then you'll love EarthBound for the SNES.
You begin the game as Ness, a young boy in the town of Onett, whose life is changed by the occurances of one strange night. On that night, a meteor hit Earth, and all of a sudden, Ness was embarking on a journey to stop an evil entity named Giygas from taking over the planet, as a fly came from 10 years in the future on this meteor to warn Ness and to have him embark on the quest.
Along the journey, Ness encounters new friends who join him in his quest.
With multiple levels of PSI powers, powerful weapons, enemies, and more, you'll be EarthBound from the time you begin playing!
About the author
- New Let's Play 0
- PROOF THAT THERE SHOULD BA AN EARTHBOUND MOVIE OVER IN THE US/CANADA!!!! 14
- Shigesato Itoi says progress being made on new MOTHER project, but it's not MOTHER 4 11
- You know you're playing too much EarthBound when... 28
- I'm Getting clobbered in Peaceful Rest Valley! Tips? 1
- Feedback on Earthbound? 12
- Earthbound Music 4
- Ness's bicycle ideas? 0
- EarthBound released today on the Wii-U. 1
- Theory of Giygas: Busting the Baby Myth wide open. 0
- Giygas in real life 5
- the cops in onett 1