It is the 7th of December, 2150 and the Earth is quickly coming to an end. An ongoing feud between the Eurasian Dynasty and the United Civilized States has left the planet in disarray – people are hungry, resources are scarce and agricultural production has stopped. But the situation is getting even worse. A series of nuclear explosions near Antarctica have altered the Earth's orbit around the sun, making glaciers melt and the seas rise to threatening levels and the catastrophe has been worsened by meteorite showers that have buried whole parts of the planet. Thanks to a group of scientists from the Lunar Corporation, a long forgotten colony on the Moon, many people have managed to escape the terror and make their way to the nearby safety of Mars, but an unlucky few – the Lost Souls – have been left behind. And now they are seeking revenge.
Earth 2150: Lost Souls is the third installment in the Earth 2150 trilogy of 3D RTS games, and features 3 new, extensive campaigns with 30 fresh, new missions. Create your own maps using the map editor, and play against other players online in over 25 multiplayer maps.
- The third installment in the award-winning Earth 2150 trilogy.
- Real time strategy game in a fascinating 3D environment.
- Three new, extensive campaigns with 30 fresh, nail biting missions.
- Map editor to create your own maps.
- Quick and easy tutorials take you through the basics of gameplay.
- Travel through several different countries for a variety of challenging environments.
- Over 25 multiplayer maps for LAN and Internet.
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium II 333 MHz processor
64 MB RAM
350 MB free disk space
8 MB SVGA Graphics Adapter
DirectX 8.0 or higher
DirectX compatible sound card
8X CD ROM drive
Microsoft compatible mouse and keyboard
Pentium II 450 MHz MMX
128 MB RAM
900 MB free disk space
16 MB SVGA graphics adapter
12X (or higher) CD-ROM drive