The main character known only as Dust travels the world of Falena, fighting to liberate an oppressed village while at the same time trying to rediscover his past. With the aid of a sentient sword named Ahrah, and faithful sidekick Fidget he ventures on.
Dust: An Elysian Tail is a side-scrolling action platformer for X-Box Live Arcade (XBLA) made by Dean Dodrill of Humble Hearts.
Grand Prize Winner in Microsoft's Dream.Play.Build competition of 2009
 Game Play
Sidescrolling action that is beautifully animated and fluid in motion. The main character uses the sentient sword Ahrah to hack and slash at numerous colorful and varied enemies.
- Fluid side-scrolling combat
- Beautiful Environments set in the world of Falena
- Hand animated and painted
- Accessible to casual players and those desiring more depth and challenge
- Music by Alex Brandon and Hyperduck Studios