Dungeon Seige 2 is the sequel to the popular action game Dungeon Seige. The game has several playable races and a story filled with treason, loyalty, and a evil power reawakened. You play as a mercenary working under the tyrant Valdis, along with your childhood friend Drevin.
- Elite Battle Party - Players must choose battle comrades carefully to build a party of up to six members. Parties can be honed over time using an all-new character development system filled with new skills and specialties.
- Hero Powers - As the stakes have increased, so have the party's abilities. Each class now has access to unique Heroic Powers that are capable of turning the tide of battle, but they require wisdom and strategic timing to use properly.
- Powerful and Unusual Allies - The packmule was only the beginning. Players can now choose from a number of exotic creatures with special abilities that adventure and grow alongside players.
- More Dangerous Enemies - Players will face-off against opponents whose power and tactical prowess will rival their own. The enemies in "Dungeon Siege II" will have all-new powers and abilities. As a result of the new Coach AI technology introduced in "Dungeon Siege II," enemies are full of surprises.
- Interactive World - The world of "Dungeon Siege II" is brimming with activity. From pitched battles raging around players as they adventure through the world, to special environments that players can turn to their tactical advantage in the heat of battle - players will do well to pay heed to the world around them.
- Cinematic Storytelling - "Dungeon Siege II" introduces a new Flick authoring system providing a new level of in-engine cinematic storytelling that keeps players in the game world instead of pulling them away from it. New story-driven quests provide a deeper adventure that evolves with players as they complete quests and missions.
 Hardware Requirements
Microsoft® Windows® XP SP1 or newer
PC with 1.0 GHz equivalent or higher processor
256 MB of system RAM
4 GB available hard disk space
Quad speed or faster CD-ROM drive
ATI Radeon series 7000 or better/Nvidia® Geforce series/Intel Extreme Graphics 82845, 82865, 82915
Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
Broadband Internet access or LAN for online play