Dune 2000 User Reviews
Gameplay is quite interesting.
units are very well balanced
VERY original, you wont find any copy ideas from other games.
story line is also very interesting, though still carrying the typical dune theme.
Graphics are not the best, as a matter of fact, they are barely making it to being good.
sounds aren't the best.
there is no map generater
This game is now old, at the time i am writing this. but i am nonetheless because i bought it just over a month ago.
despite its being old, i would still place it under one of the strategy games that are "playable".
graphics are not great, but they are fine.
gameplay is excellent as compared to a strategy game. you wont feel bored. this game isnt slow paced, it has action in it, and lots of resources.
you cannot abuse units, you have to build practically all units. even in the last level, you will still build infantry, because they are cheap and effective. rushing strategies dont work, where y...
- mission4 0
- Dune 2000 on Windows XP 12
- HOW DO U DO MODS ON THIS GAMES 1
- Hey fellow Dune 2000 players! 3
- How do you get the game to stop cheating? 1
- Dune 2000 Online - This community is great 0
- Dune 2000 Mission4 5
- whos the best team 1
- Dune 2000 on Windows 7 & Dual Core Laptop "Too Fast"? 0
- Dune 2000 multi Player Help 1
- Single last level, atreides 0
- Dune 2000 Harkonnen Mission 7 impossible. Tried dozens of times with no luck. 3