Dreamlords: Resurrection is a unique online game that combines elements from both Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOG) and Real-Time Strategy (RTS). Victory requires long-term planning as well as quick thinking in intense real-time battles waged against the computer and other players.
As a semi-divine Dreamlord, it falls to you to inspire and lead a band of struggling followers to found a strong and thriving city. Then, conquer new lands, defend against the Nightmares that roam the wilderness, and forge alliances with other newly-awakened Dreamlords.
In your struggles against monsters and other players, you will research new troop types and technologies, gather resources, and acquire and craft equipment for yourself and your army. And if you wish, you may pay Tribute to the gods, that you might receive their divine gifts and blessings, and that their wrath may rain down upon your enemies.
 Game Play
- Fast-paced real-time strategy action
- Long term character progression and specialization
- Advanced empire management
- Achievements and rewards
- Clan-based cooperation (Convergences)
- Cooperative Player-vs-Environment gameplay
- Intense Player-vs-Player combat
 Hardware Info
- Processor: 2.0 GHz (Intel Pentium 4; AMD Athlon 2000+).
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM minimum.
- Disk: 1.5 GB Harddrive space.
- Graphics card: 128 MB graphics card with Pixel Shader 1.1 at least.
- Broadband internet connection.