The highly anticipated third release in the Dream Day Series, Dream Day First Home finds Jenny and Robert back from their honeymoon and ready to make their first house into a home! As usual, they'll need your help - from choosing the house to shopping and redecorating, to solving the inevitable Homeowner Crisis! Explore Dream Day First Home, a uniquely satisfying Seek and Find adventure.
Each level has a list of the objects randomly selected, that you have to find in a limited time. When you have one, you have to click on it. You will also face six "Homeowner Crisis". You can choose a Victorian or a Craftsman home. The game features also 12 mini-games and new Superclues (two-step hidden objects). There is also a matching game called Puzzle Garden and a slot machine, the Fix-O-Ripper, for creating new furniture. Playing each room of the house unlocks the Attic level. And if you beat each room of both houses, you gain access to a secret level.
- Choose Jenny & Robert's first home – Craftsman or Victorian
- 36 seek-and-find backgrounds
- Over 2800 hidden objects
- New Superclues – two-step hidden objects will require more brain power
- 50 levels – including six Homeowner Crisis levels
- 12 minigames – you choose which minigame to play, and when
- Puzzle Garden: There's more than meets the eye in this "relationship" matching game
- Fix-R-Upper: Spin the reels to create the beautiful heirlooms
- Play each house to unlock the Attic level…play both houses to unlock the secret bonus level
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium III, 1Ghz
128 MB RAM
120 MB free hard disk space
DirectX 9 recommended