A dying village, embraced by everlasting winter, has cried out to you, the Creator, for assistance. The remaining inhabitants of the village need you to bring back all their lost possessions such as the sun, moon, fruit trees, fish, rain clouds, plants, animals and much more!
Players can draw their own characters which then come to life and become playable characters in the game! In Challenge Mode, run, jump and fight their way through an exciting side-scrolling adventure. In Village Mode, take a break from the action and hang out in your village to watch your creations interact with the townsfolk, scenery and other Creations. Advance through an entertaining story, and restore your Village to greatness.
- Draw and design your own characters, weapons, and items to help your Hero conquer adventures.
- Take control of your artwork by utilizing the huge variety of drawing tools with a multitude of colors and brush types.
- Exciting and unique worlds that will allow your hero to run, jump, swim, and fly.
- Watch your drawings be part of the game and interact with the characters.
- Swap your greatest works of art with your friends through multi-card play.
This game is also known as Drawn to Life: Kamisama no Marionette in Japan.