Dragon Ball Z: Budokai review
Fantastic Bragonball Z brawler.
Superb graphics and mind blowing special attacks.
The ability to transform with certain characters.
Lots of game modes and features.
Brilliant multiplayer mode.
Some characters I would've liked to see are missing. Here they are: The entire Ginyu force (other than Captain Ginyu), Master Roshi, The Buus, Bebidi, Garlic Junior and the Spice Boys, Dabura.Summary:
Despite some of the characters that are sadly missing, this is an incredibly enjoyable fighting game. Any fans of Dragonball, GT or Z will love this. I can't believe to tell you how satisfying it is to use 100% power Frieza to pummel your opponent to a pulp, then blast him/her with a massive energy beam.
I haven't played Dragonball Z Budokai 2 or 3 yet, but after this I'm really looking forward to it. Buy this game, it's even cheaper now.
About the author
- dragon 0
- You know you play too much Dragon Ball Z: Budokai when... 53
- Character Listing (Strongest to Weakest) 26
- Who Should Play the Role of Vegeta and Goku ? 18
- Make up a character for Budokia or an move, item, capsule, etc... 42
- Trunks!!!!!!!!! 2
- Who is they favorite person 0
- SSJ4 BABY 2
- The Best Characters 13
- How to beat Frieza 6
- The Strongest attack in DB DBZ and DBGT 92
- Struggling in the tourneys 0