Utilizing the Nintendo DS touch screen and double-monitor system to bring the intensity of Dragon Ball Z battles to life, Goku fights through an all-new challenge in the portable realm. The game also offers unique DBZ plotlines and intriguing "what-if" scenarios that provide fans with the chance to experience DBZ content in a new way via a single-player story mode whereby players create distinctive gaming adventures with each playable DBZ character.
- More than 20 playable Z-Warrior characters, each with unique powers and abilities
- Multiple gameplay modes, including Free Battle, Story, Practice, Z Battle and two-player versus Battle Mode via the Nintendo DS wireless link
- Three-on-three tag team fighting for teams of up to three players each
- Use the DS touch pad to quickly call in help from teammates and all-new support characters
- Branching single player story mode allows players to create unique gaming experiences with each playable Dragon Ball Z® character.
This game is also known as Dragon Ball Z Bukuu Ressen in Japan.