The sequel to the groundbreaking FPS Doom, you return to Earth having finally escaped the moon base, but the Demons you had fought back up on the Moon have beaten you back to Earth and have overrun towns and cities. It's once again up to you to show these alien scum that while there's still life in you, they haven't won yet!
The game is a shooter, so, the player has to shoot every enemy that is attacking him. He has also to find keys for opening specific doors and he has also to activate switchs for making his environment change (a lift coming down, a wall that is an hidden door, etc.).
- 30 new levels plus 2 secret hidden levels
- Old enemies return as well as new enemies including the deadly Arch Vile who is able to revive dead enemies
- A new weapon - the Super Shotgun
- More items to help you on your mission such as Megaspheres that grant you full health and armour
 Hardware Requirements
- 486 processor operating at a minimum of 66MHz or any Pentium® /Athlon® processors
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000 operating system
- 8 MB RAM
- 20 MB of uncompressed hard disk space
- 100MB of free hard drive space for the Windows swap file
- A 100% Windows® 95/98/ME/2000-compatible computer system including compatible 32-bit drivers for video card, sound card and input devices
- A 100% Windows® 95/98/ME/2000-compatible true 16-bit sound card and drivers
- 100% Windows® 95/98/ME/2000-compatible mouse and driver
- 100% Windows® 95/98/ME/2000-compatible keyboard