Through the discovery of a timeless and evil artifact you now hold the powers of Hell in your hands, and the demons have come to hunt you down and take it back. Following the events of DOOM 3 and featuring new locations, characters and weapons, including the return of the double-barreled shotgun, DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil expands the terrifying action that fans and critics have been raving about. The title will require the full retail version of DOOM 3.
The game is a shooter, so, the player has to shoot every enemy that is attacking him. He can also interact with his environment by pushing boxes, using computers or panels for opening doors or activating anything. The player can also speak with survivors, even kill them when they're not required to do something specific. The PDA is also used for getting information about the previous days, about codes for opening cabinets or doors or for getting authorization access.
- Brand new story set two years after the events of Doom 3.
- All-new weapons including the double-barrelled shotgun and grabber.
- Mysterious new powers give you the ability to slow time and more!
- New multiplayer support for up to eight players.
- Requires original version of Doom 3 to run.
 Hardware Requirements