Don King Presents: Prizefighter brings the realism of live action match-ups and the true tactics of the sweet science together for the first time. More than just a night at the fights - players will be responsible for building a career by overcoming adversity, avoiding temptation, and balancing their commitments to train and promote, all while focusing on the goal of ultimately winning and defending the title belt. The
Don King Presents Prizefighter is equal parts sports simulation and true boxing drama that takes place both inside and outside the ring. The action within the squared-circle accurately mimics the sport’s tactics and hard knocks by allowing players to create angles and openings using a full arsenal of true 3D motion captured movement and punch mechanics found only in the real world sport… until now.
Outside the ring, the drama continues as the player is faced with temptations inherent in any professional athlete's life, where they must balance these trappings of notoriety with the hardship of training in order to find the road to glory. As the player progresses through their career, a live-action documentary tells their story, warts and all, never before seen in any video game.
- Full Career Mode in documentary style: Build your boxing career from rags to riches and see your story unfold in a unique sports documentary style featuring famous boxers, celebrities, and Don King himself.
- Unique fight mechanics: Unparalleled game mechanics include true-to-life boxing tactics, step around punch potential allowing players to create angles and openings, new “Killzone” shots driven by boxer adrenaline and crowd momentum, plus seven unlockable, crushing signature punches.
- 40 current and legendary boxing champs: More licensed active and legendary boxers than any other game, from current champs Joe Calzaghe, Kelly Pavlik and Andrew Golota to classics like Ken Norton and Joe Louis and The Cinderella Man James Braddock.
- Go toe-to-toe in Online Mode: Take any of your five customized fighters online anytime and compete against friends or other opponents in “Fighter Club” to see who is truly the best pound-for-pound Prizefighter.
- Star commentators & classic videos: Play-by-play and color commentary by Jim Lampley and Emanuel Steward, plus unlockable historic fight videos and interviews with boxing greats from Don King Productions.
- More boxing venues than any other game: A total 22 fight gyms and arenas, including Madison Square Garden, Trump’s Taj Mahal, and Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, gives you the most venues than any other boxing game.